Marbles buddy wanted

OP
OP
S

stephaniekadman

May 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are all new/modern, no value. As Deepseeker said in a previous reply, best to learn and get knowledge before spending money. Too many cons out there, too many marbles that can fool you. If you bought these as vintage and collectible, I would request a return. Sorry.
The ones from the jar were a bonus to the jar. I purchased for the jar and got some really pretty and different looking marbles. The ones in the bag are more or less a lesson on just what you said as I paid more for them with shipping than the whole lot is worth, but I am not upset because if the id is correct, they are one that I was having issues with identifying and having them already done helps a great deal. If I were collecting for the value then I'd be more selective. But at this time, it's more for the aesthetics and joy of their unique looks and my enjoyment of the process of sorting and figuring out what I have and who made them. I hope this makes sense, and I appreciate your advice as well as the caution from you both on being hoodwinked from misleading and incorrect titles on sites like Ebay or Etsy. I'm glad to know that you guys really do pay attention and care about the others on the site. It's a refreshing experience that you don't get a lot of theses days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread