I buried treasure (CASH) somewhere in Maryland

Mar 18, 2009
I have taken some of my own money and buried it at a random location in Maryland.

All anyone has to do is figure out where the buried treasure is, and go collect it.

Once a day on the buriedmarylandtreasure.com website, I will reveal a clue about the location of the buried treasure.

Yes, you read that correctly. I buried my own hard earned CASH in the ground with the sole intention of a stranger discovering and keeping it. And, I'm going to keep giving clues out until someone discovers it.

There are no tricks or gimmicks. This is for real. That money is out there, buried just an inch or two in the ground, waiting for someone to discover.

The treasure might be buried right in your neighborhood!

So, gather the clues, a map, and a garden shovel and go find that buried Maryland treasure.

Bartman

Apr 9, 2008
Baltimore/Cambridge, MD
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, ACE 250
I had been following it as well. I was pretty sure I knew where it was, just no way I was driving up there. My friends' wife is the one who wrote the story.

OP
OP
B
Mar 18, 2009
I started Treasure Hunt #2. $150 cash!
I know I said this one would be $200 or $300, but I'm a poor college student.
So I will increase the treasures by $50 each time.

Be sure to check out the new video and new clues on the website.

Good luck to anyone participating.

Joe Kerr

Jan 27, 2008
I have been following treasure number 2 each day. It is fun just to watch the clues each day.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got an idea. Why not send me $300 a month to pay for my medicine and I'll write a weekly letter telling you how much better I feel! :notworthy: Oh well, nice try. M :laughing7: nty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread