Maryland possibles caches

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Hello everybody

There is a big chances to find a cache in Maryland. Making my own research about history, Maryland, like other state, lived the American revolution, the civil war and other civil issues where you can find out people burying money under many circumstances. Across of this state, many soldiers, during both conflict (American Revolution and civil war)came cross with enemies many time. Sometime, they carried money from a payroll and they had to bury it to save it. Others, buried gold and silver under other circumstances. Between Baltimore city and Montgomery county I suspect there are many stories about buried caches, that never before, nobody had wrote.

I met with two treasure hunter. One of them told me he found a Spanish silver coin, in a farm close to Westminster in Carrol county. The Another guy told me he found another Spanish coin, in a farm located close to Salomon island, MD. I believe the best to succeed in cache hunting is enrolling in a local MD club, enjoy in all hunting they do and get permission to hunt in a new area.

Thanks

Arch.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/treasures.html

Attachments

• wellsfargobox.jpg
    wellsfargobox.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 286

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread