DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go there every year with the family, but didn't think it was going to happen this time around. Was surprised to hear that we are from July 16th to the 20th. I'm going to take my Whites Eagle Spectrum and see what happens. Anyone else going to be around during that time?

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping to be down there but my past two hunts have turned up small amount of clad but tons of trash. I'm thinking of moving further up the beach maybe start at 8th street and head more towards the hotels.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping to be down there but my past two hunts have turned up small amount of clad but tons of trash. I'm thinking of moving further up the beach maybe start at 8th street and head more towards the hotels.

Yea I'll be towards 80th street

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Bobby I hate it when I'm using tapatalk and don't get the chance to see all I've typed. I meant 80th..im trying to get away from the inlet area crowds and work the hotel beach areas. Feedback from club members is that the 80s have been showing nice items..one piece was a cross with over 500 diamonds in it. PM me let me know when u plan to hunt, would be nice to hunt with a fellow TN member.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread