Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Your fine with the Ace, Heck I had a friend with a bounty hunter found a 1849 Norris, Gregg & Norris $5 Gold in Laurel Md, worth from 6g to 50g according to the condition, his is worth 14g... from your post you have found some good stuff also...

Now in OC, dry sand is good from mid june til late sept....I do the towel line and then the secondary towel line. The other day I went from 32nd to 22nd street, and this is the slowest month of the summer...no gold but got lots of change....as it gets hotter the sun tan lotion goes on, the rings and other things come of by accident or they just lose them in the sand while trying to protect them. Like setting on the towel then they forget and it gets knocked off....many times I have hunted for peoples rings, keys, phones all kind of stuff. I had a lady last year come running over and ask if I could find here husbands ring, so I go over and he points where he felt he lost it..2 swings and I PP it, scoop it .. he grabs it out of the scoop before I even have a chance to look at it...big heavy 22k ring easy 12grams, nice color..the whole family was jumping up and dancing around....crazy.. had lost the ring while throwing a ball with the kids and this was in maybe 50 feet from the towel line....

You get a few nice finds, save the cash and go for something a little more suited for the wetsand. More treasure there.....Good Luck and just have a good time..

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rykroll!! Go to Secrets Club on the bay side and you should find plenty of "treasure" if they let you hunt between the Bar and waters edge!! He He!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
rykroll

rykroll

Mar 26, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, SeaHunter Mark 2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will give it a try next time I am down there lol sounds like a lot of tabs and caps but who knows what you loose when you have too many lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread