Looking for a partner to detect in Montgomery co, Baltimore area, Frederick, etc.

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

I'm a frustrated senior treasure hunter. Why frustrated? because in Montgomery county is banned the metal detecting activities, and I have to drive to Baltimore area to detect in the counties or city parks where they're friendly with detectors. So, I looking for a partner, preferred but not necessary, lives in Montgomery Co, Frederick area or Baltimore area, be nice, and friendly with other ethnic groups with the intention to go metal detecting in the wood.

Before to begin, let me introduce myself: I'm detecting since 1991. My detecting area in Maryland is between Potomac to Chesapeake, and from 70 highway (Frederick to Baltimore) to 50 highway area (DC to Annapolis). In short description, a square area. I do coins hunting, relics hunting, prospecting (prospecting in land or underwater using my scuba diving equipment) and caches hunting. For caches, I do with contract in advance before to track. To search permits, I'm ready to go "knock to door" to ask for some permission first. I use to detect with my wife, but not always.

Drop me a PM for more information.

Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread