lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK somebody ok ok ok I'm excited

Just got a Fischer F5 today and within 2 hours i found a Silver ring, 10 pennies and a quarter. I have gone over this yard a few times with other detectors over the last few years. I was so sure I wasn't going to find anything I didn't even take a pouch. I ended up having to put it in my pants pockets.

Someone in Maryland give me a place close to Baltimore, Bel Air, Edgewood MD that has some promise.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Get your Baltimore county permit, that is a good start and there are many old parks in the BC area...with history.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good deal, and thanks for being a lawman! We need you!

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get your Baltimore county permit, that is a good start and there are many old parks in the BC area...with history.

Yep, what he said :D. Parks in Baltimore City are good, too. The City requires a permit. I commented on your other post with details about it.

OWK

Apr 26, 2014
North Central Md
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, F75
Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your area is rich with history dating back to the 1600's. Joppatowne comes to mind.

Permissions are not that hard to come by. (eliminating the worry about permits and such)

OP
OP
lawman0210

lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all your replies, support and kind words. I read Baltimore City requires a permit every year and is 25.00 now. To obtain a Balto county permit it's a walk in the recent office?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I would suggest going to one of the local club meetings. I know the MARS club has a hunt once a month and will tell you all you need to know about getting the permits. They recently had a hunt at Historical place from the 1700 with permission in AA county.

BH_21.jpg BH_20.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread