Any good finds lately in Maryland?

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy and I dug it all. See some of my recent posts. Still cleaning up some stuff. Everything from private property, George I, II, III coppers, a few with dates, 2 or more early US Cents, matron type, flat buttons dating from 1720-1865, a few CW buttons, a hammered silver English coin, a Spanish Maravedis (only good enough to identify), musket balls, a few modern silver coins, F&I War cross belt plate, gold and diamond ring, you know, the usual stuff.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been out very little the last 3 months since conditions are fairly bad in the water. So switched over to the other end of the hobby by making parts for the Minelab Excalibur ..PP kits ..Coil change endcaps.. Head Phones and the CTX/Xcal m12 endcap...

OBN0004 (2).jpg OBN0111 (2).jpg OBN0009 (2).jpg

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only got out a couple of times. Found a couple of cool things. Toe tap, musket ball, bale seal, a colonial wedge and what seems to be a hatchet head. I'm also setting up to start up a YouTube channel. I love this hobby (and fishing) and want to share my experience with others!

mooncusser

Sep 1, 2016
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The EASTERN SHORE has been productive for me the last few weeks. old coppers , found 1880 pistol , silver rings , silver coins , buttons and old buckles....

Jamie1993

Feb 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted a King George the III shilling about two weeks ago on today's finds. Could barely identify it.

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody going out today? I'm itching to get out!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Headed to the water right now...Good Luck if you do

HunterMF

Feb 17, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking to drive around with someone and get some permissions. Theres a bunch of historic places that are privately owned in my area. I have a hard time talking to people when it comes to asking to detect their property. I kinda stumble on myself in a way lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread