Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
Dan In sc PA said:
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew of any civil war activity around high rock in washinton county. it would have been a good place to over look the valley. but i never hear anything about it but i do read about the south mauntian chain and how they used the mountains to look around and watch the valley....

Hey Dan!! Ever tried to hunt the old PenMar park?? I tried to get permission to hunt in Williams Grove, but I guess I didn't ask the right person. HH!!

OP
OP
Dan In sc PA

Dan In sc PA

Mar 28, 2008
Waynesboro PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
OP
OP
Dan In sc PA

Dan In sc PA

Mar 28, 2008
Waynesboro PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
hi I never tried metal detecting at Penn Mar. There are signs up that say no metel detecting on the board at the parking lot. my dad found alot of good stuff up there years ago when you still could go there....
mtbiker said:
Dan In sc PA said:
hi i was just wondering if anyone knew of any civil war activity around high rock in washinton county. it would have been a good place to over look the valley. but i never hear anything about it but i do read about the south mauntian chain and how they used the mountains to look around and watch the valley....

Hey Dan!! Ever tried to hunt the old PenMar park?? I tried to get permission to hunt in Williams Grove, but I guess I didn't ask the right person. HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread