looking for a partner/mentor to help research and search a site in Southeastern MA

OP
OP
finderskeepers

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi neighbors, just stumbled upon this thread again today. I'd love to get together on a hunt, but don't see any opportunities in the next few weeks...lots going on!

The spot I spoke about in my original post has fallen pretty low on my list right now. The amount of trash is astounding and I need to do more research to try and pinpoint where the goodies may be.

I plan on hunting right through winter if I can. Touch base in a few weeks and well see about getting together.

bristp

May 25, 2012
Southeastern MA / RI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, XPointer,
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be interested as well. Keep us posted! Hopefully the snow melts soon to head out. For some reason there is a minimum character count. Hmmm.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in central mass - Harvard ma - and always looking to hunt. But will prob wait until warm weather returns!!

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
Hi. I'm located in W. Ma. My strength is as a researcher. I located the Dutch Schultz site in N.Y. and am working on a cache hunt in Vt. I wish I had that pile of gold to show you my success. But once I find what I'm looking for, I'll disappear from this site. The successful TH'ers don't advertize. Field trips are an important part of one's research. I don't have time to get to S.E. mass but I'd be willing to offer any help I can. Anything I can help with?

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy,

I live in the Agawam area. Love to find someone to hunt with. I love doing research, but haven't done much since moving back up here this year. I have researched some old homesteads that don't have buildings any more in my area, but did not get out to talk to the land owners before winter set in. I'll be back at it in the spring.

Jack

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Im over here in Glocester RI and have been hunting cellar holes for years..

I have been hunting the Webster/Douglas area recently and doing well..

Let me know

Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread