just wanted to see if anyone posts here anymore

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm getting to know a new AT-Pro, and digging a bunch of holes up here just north of Boston. Best find to date has been a 1837 "Hard Times" token , and a few pieces of silver. How have you been doing down in your neck of the woods?

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting to know a new AT-Pro, and digging a bunch of holes up here just north of Boston. Best find to date has been a 1837 "Hard Times" token , and a few pieces of silver. How have you been doing down in your neck of the woods?

Good very good haven't kept track though but haven t come home empty handed this season yet I've been using the atpro up till last week when I got an amazeing deal for a v3i so haven't been out since I got it but tried around the home I'm thinking its gonna bring in some nice finds downhere keep me posted up there ill keep u posted on down here & maybe we can meet up some time in the middle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions