Dunkin Donuts anyone? Do you live anywhere near Southbridge, MA.?

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There are lots of Dunkin Donuts in and around the Southbridge MA. Area. Out towards woodstock and Putnam, ct, . North again to Oxford, Auburn and worcester, MA. Lots of places we could meet for a coffee, share a tale or two and perhaps even make a new friend. I am calling out to all the Mders /prospectors and treasure hunters in the surrounding area and asking if there is any interest in possibly getting together perhaps once a week. Shoot me a Personal message, I'll shoot you back my phone

OP
OP
wild eyed willey

wild eyed willey

Oct 25, 2012
Southbridge, MA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can we metal detect at the Dunkin Donuts?
I suppose we could, we could certainly pry the rings off of old people, I hear they're not very fast. But I really would like to start a club of sorts and make some new friends here in the frozen north. winter's coming on fast and there wont be much time to swing my thing. I can't think of a better time to make a new friend or have a good cup of coffee. So wake up MA. there's got to be more than just me here. MMMMM smell those donuts cooking, you know you want one.

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live over in Agawam, a little ways from you. Hopefully we'll meet up one day.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suppose we could, we could certainly pry the rings off of old people, I hear they're not very fast. But I really would like to start a club of sorts and make some new friends here in the frozen north. winter's coming on fast and there wont be much time to swing my thing. I can't think of a better time to make a new friend or have a good cup of coffee. So wake up MA. there's got to be more than just me here. MMMMM smell those donuts cooking, you know you want one.

Not a bad idea im not to far from that área I bit but doable im actually right on the line really of mass & RI

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread