What are you doing to get your fix till ground thaw?

Rick624

Sep 8, 2014
Eastern Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Old Whites 6000, Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Passing everything I can under my Minelab Explorer SE to learn the tones! I have adjusted every setting since December and now have obtained a nice set of programs, now I need good weather.

I used the machine only three times in November and found three silvers and lots of relics.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
crying a lot and tryin to decide on a new detector,lookin for the best vlf for land and saltwater.Theres snow every where i may never see the ground again till august i got plenty of time to decide. drivin Dennis at metaldetectors.com crazy one of these days he is going to thro me out of his store.:BangHead:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rick624

Rick624

Sep 8, 2014
Eastern Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Old Whites 6000, Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched thru 150.00 in nickels and pennies as the snow fell, picked up 40 keepers in nickels, and 34 wheats. 3 nickels made it into my jefferson folders and 2 wheats into my lincoln folders. So I'll be dumping at the bank tomorrow.

I bought a new camera, was hoping that the macro setting would work on coins. It sucks may return it. It was a cheap Fuji point and shoot, 70.00 bucks. I ordered a USB Microscope this may do the trick if it doesn't I will return it.
Celestron Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope Multi 44302-A - Best Buy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread