looking for detecting buddy

Aug 28, 2018
eastern nc
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, whites surf, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm visiting the Scituate area and would love to do some salt water detecting. Just purchased a White's Surf Dual (thanks Dennis!) today and want to hit the beaches and check this baby out. Looking for an experienced detectorist who dosen't mind showing this newbie the ropes. Please contact Laura via email at [email protected] I'll be in area for only 2 weeks, boo hoo!! Thanks.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm visiting the Scituate area and would love to do some salt water detecting. Just purchased a White's Surf Dual (thanks Dennis!) today and want to hit the beaches and check this baby out. Looking for an experienced detectorist who dosen't mind showing this newbie the ropes. Please contact Laura via email at [email protected] I'll be in area for only 2 weeks, boo hoo!! Thanks.

Welcome to TreasureNet. In Fl so cant help on the detecting there. FYI keep in mind when you post your email your posting it world wide to thousands of people every hour every day. You might want to do that through our private message feature.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread