Somerset, ma

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know the area, but I see you're new to the forum. Welcome aboard and I hope you find a lot of treasure.

Happy Hunting !!!

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm far from any expert in this hobby, but I have had some wonderful success in baseball fields, as well as schools. Although I always check around benches and such, I have actually had my best luck out in the middle of the outfield, or on any access roads that lead into or out of fields.

Hope this helps you!

Just remember... be respectful of the land... fill your holes... Try to leave no evidence that you were there!

Happy hunting and good luck!

je177

Dec 27, 2006
Southeastern MA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300. Ace250
Welcome to the area :thumbsup: I'm from right over the Braga. The web link given earlier is to Henderson Detectors in Taunton. I usually get my gear from there. I can't think of anywhere particular in Somerset that would be hot. Research is key. Hit your yard first, then maybe Peirce beach or the field across from the church on County street. ( i dont know if the field is still there with all the new bridge construction) Let us know how you make out.

J

bristp

May 25, 2012
Southeastern MA / RI
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, XPointer,
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the area as well. If any of you two are up for a hunt in the area, let me know!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread