Submitted A New Idea To Stroller Company

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
I miss being able to do more in my life.. I mean if only I could carry just a bit more while walking the woods or on my little jaunts. I was blogging the other day and seen this couple taking their baby for a stroll down a very rocky trail.. and "bam" it hit me..

The stroller was one of these sport stroller with the knobby tires and very well made (from what I could see) this wasn't just some flmby four wheel stroller but a true stroller to take the youngling on your treks.

But anyone who knows me.. I hate kids.. :P j/k so take away the kid.. remove the hood and a few other things.. and wow there it is.. My own personal trail horse.. and thats what I submitted to the company that makes these strollers..

I've yet to hear anything back from them about this. (been only one week) So until that time, anyone have a used heavy duty three wheeled stroller they want to part with?.. I could use it.

claytargethntr

Sep 20, 2009
Check out ruggedgear.com and do all sports. Both make gun carts based on strollers

Might be what you are looking for
claytargethntr

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually forgot about this post and I haven't heard anything from that stroller company.. However.. I did take note of REI's inventory.. and they have a stroller made just for this.. But my objective here.. is if anyone has an old three wheeler.. that they are getting rid of.. pass it my way. Thou I'd prefer the stationary front wheel and plastic spokes over the metal ones..

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Still searching for that utility stroller.. Last one I found in the dumpster.. was a bit more than I could handle.. heavy and just would suit my needs.. Search continues..

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have thought about using a medium duty hand truck to help me get my gear around. For a while, I used a homemade cart made out of wood with 2 26 inch bike tires mounted one on each side. I went lots of places with it. I made it small enough to get between boulders in the dry washes and also small enough so I could not overload it and make it too heavy to push.

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's awesome cat!

I have a game cart-bike wheels/tires, folds up, light, all welded construction. Made it myself! It comes in real handy for carrying too much stuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread