Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Darren, we all feel for your loss. I lost my step-dad last Spring, never easy to see them go. Rest assure, our prayers are with you.

Chris

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
AP,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Sorry I didnt see this sooner. We are so very sorry to hear that you lost your dad. I hope you know our hearts are with you.

Attachments

• 3_7_bereavement_sympathy.jpg
    3_7_bereavement_sympathy.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 475

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
I am sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AP, there isn't much I can say to make you feel better. I wish I had some magic words for you but I just don't. All I know is that, to me, the measure of a man isn't his wealth or fame, it's how much they are truly missed by others. Your father measures well my friend; and I'm proud to be able to call AP my friend.

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Id like to thank everyone who posted kind words for me, I tell you it realy helped me get through the toughest time this ol' dog has ever seen. I have realy concentrated on work & that has helped, I am currently installing a prototype sytem on a dairy farm in Central California so I havent been around here much, no time to detect at the moment. Just wanted to thank y'all from my heart & let everyone know just how much it is appreciated. :)

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
I just lost My Mother in july and the sense of emptiness is like a hole inside Me so I can feel your pain.
I am 46 years old and though I left home over 25 years ago,I can appreciate those 46 years when Mom was always there for Me.
I can see that You Feel that also about Your own Father.
Thank You for sharing His life With Us,And Know that My prayers are With You.
Respectfully,Monte

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi AP,

Sorry to hear about your Dad from you the other day. It is so hard when you lose a loved one, I know... I lost my Mom in 1973 when I was 13 years old, and my Father in 1990. I still miss both of my parents a lot, even after all these years.
Keep all the good things about your Dad close to your heart, that will be your comfort in the hard times.

God bless
Peter

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours, AP. Lost my Dad 10-16-09. Still can't put a name to these feelings. Regards, Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread