In Memory of Utah Hunter ~ TNet Member

Wicked Wolf

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2006
Easley, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Compass XP Pro / Fisher F-75+ / Tesoro Lobo / White’s DFX / Tesoro Bandido II UMax /
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
angel_detector.jpg

utah hunter
Best stay at home dad in the world
bronze.gif um.png useroff.gif
[size=8pt]Posts: 1105
Utah county, Utah
Detector used:
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
1-mini.gif

"utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009​

I know we have all met this person on this site, the man from Utah buying silver left and right and we all said you know something we don't. I have sold Ryan a lot of silver and we talked by phone and emails. I have been away form this site for 5 months. So about 3 weeks ago I thought I would look up this silver buyer from Utah and see how he was doing and if was he still buying silver. I could only find a post by him in 1/13/09 I thought he may have quit buying silver but all of his posts have stoped also. I checked other sites no luck. I sent emails but they returned with could not deliver. I tried to find his phone number I had but I couldn't. So I surfed the web for a Utah phone book and found his home number so I call and a nice lady answered the phone and I ask if I could talk to Ryan. She paused for a second and said he don't live here any more. The first thing I thought was divorce... so very calmly I ask have you got a way I can contact him. She then told me he was dead and he died in June of this year. I thought to myself this was a 41 year old stay at home dad...so like a normal caring person I said how long had he been sick? She paused for a while then told me he had taken his own life. I felt so bad that I asked that question. I told her we talked a lot and traded on line trying to move on to something else and told her I was sorry to hear it and goodbye. This has been on my mind and how things can change in a short amount of time. If you would have told me this was going to happen after talking to him back then, I would have told you that you where crazy. I just thought I would share this story with you. So long Ryan and the Lord forgives all who trust in him . Also God bless his wife and family.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009

So Sorry.It seems many friends and family have died this year. Each year I ask God for one more season. God Bless and take care.Sorry for your loss.
TnMtns

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
Re: "utah hunter" Ryan Farnsworth passed on in June of 2009

Remember him well Jim, that is sad 41 years old. I feel for his family and their loss. Dan

stilldign

Oct 21, 2007
WW,
I, too, am sorry to hear about this. I also pray for the family he left behind.... I cannot imagine the pain and sorrow that they are going through.
stilldign

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm am so sorry to hear this. We, too, had dealings on a few occasions.

I am sure he will be greatly missed - by family members as well friends and us at Tnet.

Only God knows what demons had taken over, but I believe God will take care of Utah Hunter and he has found real treasure, I'm sure.

We, at TNET, thank you, Wicked Wolf - for letting us all know.

Utah Hunter - may the Lord bless you and yours, and RIP.

The Oroblancos.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had no idea... :'(
I never really had a chance to talk to him, though I followed his posts & personal page.
While looking at his page again, I came back across his dream... and it gave me chills.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,188424.0.html
Anyway, this is the song that he said we were singing when Jesus returns. I think I understand why...

"The Spirit of God Like a Fire is Burning"

Lyrics:
http://www.lds.org/churchmusic/deta...seqstart= &searchseqend=2&searchsubseqend=ZZZ

Bran <><

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
I am very sorry to hear this.
My prayers will be with his family.

The last time I heard from him, he was going through a divorce.

Ryan and I didn't see eye to eye on Religion, but I know for a fact that he had a very big heart. :thumbsup:
When he heard that my wife had Fibromyalgia, he bought her a book that he thought might help, and mailed it to her.
He will be missed.

Timberwolf

Lammerlaw

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2011
Dunedin, Otago
Detector(s) used
Garret Deepseeker, Minelab Xtreme, Goldbug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats sad and although I never knew him nor read of him on this site I am sorry to hear of his passing - I do see it though as the end of one adventure and the beginning of the next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread