In Memory of Rudy2003 ~ TNet Member

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
I just got an email reply from his wife. (details omitted) but a heart attack may have been the cause of death.

R.I.P. Keith, may the treasures you didn't obtain on earth be there with you now !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robbie,

Thank you for your kind words. He really loved being a pirate and going ‘Treasure’ hunting. He would go out and bring home all his finds and carefully arrange them on the counter to show me all the neat things (trash and treasure) he had found. He really enjoyed getting together with you guys and ‘talking’ over the web.

Keith has had health issues for several years and the last year was difficult. He has been on dialysis since May and his heart and diabetes problems were escalating, but we thought we had them maintained so that we could enjoy several more good years together.

**** (Details omitted)***

Services will be held Monday 2pm at Christ the King Episcopal Church – Atascocita. We agreed that we would be cremated and there will be no viewing. I want people to remember Keith as he was – not as the diseases left him.

Lyn Goodman

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Dimeman, thank you for letting us know what is going on.
please pass on my condolences to his wife

Thank you
Sniffer

OP
OP
Ima Swinger

Ima Swinger

Apr 8, 2007
Porter, Texas
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 - VibraProbe
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I'm certain that Keith's family appreciates it as much as I do. Starting today, I'm going to get out more to hunt and I won't be such a stranger to y'all. :)

Ima Swinger

Keep safe.......

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
The service for Rudy2003 was very nice, and the Rev. even talked about his passion for metal detecting.

See you on the other side Keith..... save us a good spot, will ya???

"Till we meet again"

keith 1 (2).jpg

keith 2 (2).jpg

keith 3 (2).jpg

OP
OP
Ima Swinger

Ima Swinger

Apr 8, 2007
Porter, Texas
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 - VibraProbe
Yes it was a nice service. Sorry we missed each other Dimeman. I guess that was easy to do since we had never met previously. Maybe we can hunt sometime.

Ima Swinger
(and lovin it)

Keep safe............

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I had the chance to hunt with him one time. He found the bottom part of a razor I found the top. I remember giving him the top and how happy he was to have the whole razor. He was truly a nice man and even though I only knew him a short time he was a friend to me here on the forum.

He will be missed and I send my thoughts and prayers to his family.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Thanks for letting us know although I am very sad to read this.
Keith (Rudy) was one of the nicest people here at TNet. Our interactions here always gave me a big smile and I will miss him.

BDoo

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
my loss at not meeting him. my prayers go out to all. he appeared to have a gentle soul. goldie

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one year ago today we lost a good man and detecting buddy
miss you my friend ................

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DaleGM said:

A man had a true friend when a year after his death, his friend and hunting partner still feels his loss....Hope you have a good day Dale.....

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I still remember hunting with him at the Florida hunt. we lost a great guy there

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
DaleGM said:

His memory still cherished and his kindness and humor still brings a smile :0) truly a blessing to have known such a fine person in mankind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread