In Memory of Timberwolf ~ TNet Member

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:'(

Attachments

• Timberwolf.jpg
    Timberwolf.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,241

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so saddened to hear about Tom. Please know you are in my prayers, Mrs. TW! I think Tom was a man truely "sold out" for God and I enjoyed reading his personal pages on TNet so much!
sandcreek

OP
OP
River Rat

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mast.jpg
Published Tue, Mar 30, 2010

Thomas K. "Tom" Tudor
188396_profile_pic (2).jpg

Thomas K. "Tom" Tudor took flight into the arms of our Lord Jesus Christ on Sunday, March 28, 2010, at 12:13 p.m. How happy he must be. He was 53.

Tom believed "If we meet and you forget me ... you have lost nothing. If you meet Jesus Christ and forget him ... you have lost everything!" However, Tom will never be forgotten.

Tom was a good man, great friend and wonderful husband and father. An incredible God fearing man, Tom touched the lives of many people and instilled in them his values and beliefs as well as his knowledge of God's precious Word. He always had the Biblical knowledge and wisdom to steer someone in the right direction, and was admired for that in his life. Tom led by example, with tenacity, steadfastness and strong convictions. He helped them through dark times with encouragement and guidance and will not be forgotten.

From a friend of Tom's, "The world is slightly more dim this week since Tom's light has been extinguished. Still we know that we will meet him one day in much more pleasant circumstances. Bodies free from the ravages of disease and time, with an eternity to enjoy what God has prepared for those who love him. As we approach Easter,¬ it is a time to reflect in the sacrifice that Christ made for us so that we can have the confidence of seeing our loved ones again....knowing that death is not the end, but the beginning."

Tom was born Jan. 23, 1957, in Ponca City to John Thomas Tudor and Joy Brandenburg Tudor Benson. He was raised from the age of three by his father John and his wife Ruby Gregory Tudor Hatch. Tom was blessed to have two loving mothers, Ruby who raised him and Joy, whom he reconnected with in his later years. Tom has one brother, Roy Harry of Norman.

Tom graduated from Ponca City High School in 1975 driving his "Spirit of America" Nova. Tom was a dedicated, loyal and hard working man, reaching 27 years of service at Cable One on the day he left this earth. Tom graduated barber school when he was just 17. Before being employed with Cable One Tom worked at Peltons, Radio Shack and Western Auto while attending several classes at vo-tech in electronics and computers. Tom worked briefly in 1995 and 1998 at Sykes part-time.

Tom was one of the two founding fathers of the Oklahoma Territory Treasure Hunting Club. He had his own business as a private investigator, known by many then and now as Timberwolf. Tom founded a personal page on Treasure Net where he shared his research of end times prophecy as it unveils itself to us every day in the news, shared his knowledge of God's Word while continuing to search out greater understanding. There are many members and followers of his Wolfpack who are dedicated to keep his memory and purpose alive. Tom lovingly established "La-Tea-Da" for and with his wife.

From Pastor Ron Butram. "The film, code name "COD," is today a major motion picture in the making. Another project, "Armageddon-The Final Conflict," is a TV mini-series pilot in the making. Tom's name is on the title pages as Research and Story Development. It will be dedicated to Tom Tudor, hopefully aired on national TV in the future. Neither of these projects would have been possible except for the endless hours Tom spent on research."

Contributions to the "Research and Story Development" memorial fund in Tom's name have been established to further his support of this project. Contributions may be made to Grace Memorial Chapel Research and Story Development Fund, 2016 North 14th, Ponca City, OK 74601.

Tom married his "wife for life" Ragenna Roop on Feb. 14, 1999, at Covenant Community Church in Ponca City. He was loved and accepted by two sons, Christopher Campbell of Jackson, N. J. and Wil Roop of Ponca City. He will be greatly missed.

Tom was preceded in death by his grandparents; father, John Thomas Tudor; uncles; and cousins.

Services have been scheduled for 2 p.m. Thursday, April 1, at Bible Baptist Church with Pastor Coy Whitener officiating. A noon fellowship will precede the service. Viewing of Tom is at Grace Memorial Chapel. He will be buried at Resthaven Memorial Park. ¬

Casket bearers will be Christopher Campbell, Norman Lee Tudor, Jeff O'Kelley, Dennis Robertson, Jim Owens and Richard McVay.

Honorary casket bearers are Ray Snider, Vicki Hardesty and Larry Watson.

Tom's guestbook may be signed at www.gracememorialchapel.net.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom was a very special person, and I along with the rest of the pack will miss him very much.
His passing has left a big hole in T-Net as well as in my heart..... G-bye Tom you were an inspiration to us all.

MidnightLoneWolf.jpg

GG~

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deepest condolences to Tom's family.

He was a great man and his ideals will live in the heart and soul of those that listened to his words.

:'(

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
I had only known Tom for just a few short months on t-net,, but as I write this, I feel like I had known him all my life, a VERY RARE MAN!! Vaya Con Dios Amigo! My love and condolences to his family and I pray I have the Honor of meeting his Spirit on the other side, when my time comes!! td

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At his service today Toms neices sang they sang beautifuly! Then the entire fleet of cable trucks led the procession by the cable office before going to cemetary....... The spot is pretty! :'(

He an Jeff are spending this Easter with out Lord! How happy they must be!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I know they are both very happy right now....harder, much harder for those left behind. I will be praying for both families this Easter as well as every day and reminding myself just how joyful they are right now with our Lord and Savior! ~hugsnprayers~

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Wow I am stunned again by the lose of another member of the rowdy bunch. My condolences to the family.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Go rest high on that mountain
Son your work on earth is done
Go to heaven a-shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My Condolence's to the Family....

Robin

Apr 21, 2008
We are all sorry to see our great friend Tom leave, he is with our Lord now and as Paul said "I would rather be with our lord Jesus, but for your sake I remain".
Toms last great work while even in his sickness, was to unite the Wolfpack !
I believe we are more untied today then ever before.
Its only the beginning, and we will also see Tom again.
I do think its Gods grace for Tom, yet we must still continue to "fight the good fight"
as Paul said.
Tom taked and showed video's of the Rapture, and yes I do believe our Lord will come
for us all soon ! The signs are all around us daily, for those who have eyes to them.
Im proud to say Tom was my friend, and through him Love to all his family.
Ragenna & family and the Wolfpack to !
Robin & Mrs. Robin

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a new member of this forum I have read many of Timberwolf's threads and posts. It is very evident he was a stand up man and I feel a great respect for his memory and a great loss for never having met him. May God bless his family with the many good memories he made with them and the promise of our Lord and Savior that they will see him again in the "sweet bye and bye". Randy

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoodGuy, That picture is PERFECT! I still miss him like the rest of us. Things are not the same for sure, but I know he is in a much better place looking down and smiling on all of us!

allanw23

Dec 19, 2006
oklahoma city, ok
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro
I am sorry to hear of Timberwolfs passing. It was nice to meet him and talk with him and we wish his family the best. Allan Whitener, Wayne's Detector Sales-Homestead

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God speed brother..

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
Tom apparently touched many. I know he touched me. Such a kind, friendly, generous man. We corresponded some; not a lot. He is obviously memorable.

Only the good die young, ey?

There aren't words for such as this.

Wish I had a magic wand and could fix it for those who loved him.

Bet he knows now what generations after him will still be looking for. ;-) And he's sitting up there grinning.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Tom, we still think of you. You Sir will live on in all of the Wolf Packs hearts as our leader and friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread