Brother

frostytiger

Mar 16, 2007
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm III
I know I haven't posted very much on T-Net, but I read your posts almost every day. I just lost my last brother on April 10th of Parkinson's disease. He lived in California and unfortunately I never got to see him very often, I just had to get the thoughts of a heavy heart off my chest. Thanks for listening. :(

Frosty

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm sorry to hear of the new's,condolence's to you and your family.I too lost my brother some year's back.....It's never easy.Thought's and Prayer's

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kk_21354_pop.gif

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
FT, friend, I do not know you, but that is not important. We will keep you in our prayers and you have our heartfelt condolences. Lost my Daddy Oct. 16, 2009 and that was beyond words.
Just know we care!!!

Most respectfully, Richard aka Skypilot

Robin

Apr 21, 2008
Sorry for your loss, your in my prayers brother frosty tiger !
Robin !

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Deepest sympathies & condolences to you frostytiger. I'm sure it's hard to lose a brother & while
I'm sure we can't fill that void , I hope you find some friends & adopted brothers & sisters here
among us. Prayers offered & wishing you the best.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
FT, you do not know us, but many posting here are members of the Wolf Pack. We are there with you and your pain is our pain. When in pain Brother, reach out for the Good Lord. HE will always be there for you. You and your Brother are in our Prayers.

OP
OP
frostytiger

frostytiger

Mar 16, 2007
SE Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm III
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, they are deep felt, you are all my "brothers & sisters". Thanks again.

Frosty

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
cherish the memories of the times you had together - the triumphs and the torments. Forget the regrets they don't buy you anything but misery. God Bless, siegfried schlagrule

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
I totally understand .lost my brother in 1978 and it feels like yesterday. you are in my heartfelt thoughts and prayers. goldie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions