In memory of my son that passed last yr. in late May

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My life hasn't been the same since my only son passed away May 28, 2009 from a silly blood clot. I will aways miss him forever as he was my son, buddy and hero. He left behind a wife and two great grandkids that now have to grow up without his wisdom and teachings. He so wanted to take them snipe hunting in the backyard like I took him and the neighbor kids when he was small.

Attachments

• Dennis\' 008.jpg
    Dennis\' 008.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 362

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw Sandman, that's a post that, well those of us that have sons, I don't know I'm really sorry cause it hits close to home and all. I'm sorry and I can identify, but I can't say I know how you feel cause I didn't lose my boy, but I can imagine. You can still take them Grandkids snipe huntin. It may not apply, but go listen to that Supreme's song 'Someday We'll Be Together'. I bet someday y'all will be too.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant believe the times gone by that fast already, I know its a daily loss for you, so I will continue to remember you in my prayers Dennis.. Just know your a dear friend to me and if you need a shoulder, I am there for ya..

your friend,
Rae

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forever cherish those precious moments you shared with your son.

Judie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dennis I am so very sorry for your loss, I can not imagine losing a child my prayers for you and your family I really don't know what to say ....

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Memories is all you have relish them time passes all ,sorry for your lose take care Dd60

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sandman, he doesn't look a thing like you! (Sorry, but I had to lighten the mood...)

A silly bloodclot is like a silly blister that killed ... was it Truman's son? ... among many thousands of others. The human body is so fragile, most folks do not realize. A bloodclot is deadly, as are other small items. I'm so sorry you had to go through the loss of a son. Parents are not meant to endure that. I lost a brother at his age of 37; our father is still living and we "toast" to him every July 3rd, his birthday. I'm now 63 and Dad is 87. I still miss my brother. I know it's harder with losing a child, much harder.

Blessings and strength. - Noodle

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pain never goes away. Good Luck with your grandkids and be sure to tell them the funny things their dad did when he was their age.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend, you had my sympathy then, as you have it now...No parrent should ever have to bury a child, it is not the natural order of life.....

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a father ,I can't comprehend your loss. Prayers for you and the grandkids .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread