Good bye to my best friend

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry it has taken me so long to write this but the pain is just more than I can bare. My best friend who was also my big brother lost his battle with ALS or what most people know as Lou Gehrigs disease. Im sure I spelled Gehrig wrong! Tim was my big brother but he was also so much more than that to me. He was my hero mentor and what I always liked to call my second dad. He always kept me out of trouble! He is survived by two brothers, wife of 20 years and a six year old son.

For those who have the pleasure of knowing Buckleboy he met Tim several times and can vouch for how wonderful of a person he really was.

He was not a member of Tnet but he looked at the finds on this site all of the time. He so enjoyed seeing the past come out of the ground.

Everytime me and my big bro went hunting he always smoked my behind! He always got the find of the day if we were hunting an old yard or in Virginia hunting for relics.

Tim I miss you so much. You were such a big part of my life but for some reason God needed you more than we did. I will see you again someday and you better have that detector ready!!!!!

11\2\66-10\22\10

Love and miss you more each day

Your little brother Tom

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm very sorry about Tim. Tom, I know you will cherish your memories of all the good times that you spent together. Sincerely, Quindy.

88junior

Feb 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your loss my sister passed away back in October I know where you are coming from on the pain it's like a piece of your heart dies with them! As long as you live right you will see them in the afterlife I pray for all who has lost a family member due to the hurt and pain! The way I look at it God has a greater need for them in Heaven! I will pray for you Tom!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, I'm so very sorry to hear about Tim. I can only imagine the pain of loosing a brother. But death isn't the end, now he's up there with our Father and you'll be reunited with him one day. I bet he's up there enjoying his new body and smiling down on you and wanting you to continue diggin' and living for him!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sympathy7 (3).jpg

Attachments

• sympathy7 (3).jpg
    sympathy7 (3).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 357

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom I am so sorry to hear this , there are not words that can be said when you lose someone you love .
I just know that they are in a better place and they will be waiting for us to get there .

OP
OP
kindafoundabuckle

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the kind words it really does help. I wish all of you could have went out and dug a few holes with him. It would been a hunt you would have never forgot. He had such a great sense of humor! BTW his very first silver coin was a 1903 half dollar. Seems like he brought that up everytime we talked. ;D

Tom

K

Kentucky Kache

I lost a precious sister last July, so I know exactly what you're going through. We don't always understand why, but maybe someday we will.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May all of you receive needed guidance during this time of loss. Thoughts and prayers.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there, KFB. You're like a brother to me.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear the news of your brothers passing.Prayers for you and your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread