Sympathy2.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
My heart goes out to Evy's family. Prayers continue for all, for peace, and strength to heal. Much loved, our Evy. One of the sweetest, kindest people I've known. Bless her.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to miss her sweet nature. She loved everyone..especially her grand babies. We all had the best times together, and I'll never forget her. Prayers for her family and friends.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Evy will be greatly missed in our little MD world. She was always gracious, kind, giving, and loving. We will miss you, dear. You have moved on, as shall we when our time comes. Our hugs to Stoney. We'll keep on MDing, and we will remember and miss you. You were special. - Noodle

Last edited by a moderator:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terrible to hear that. She's friends with me on facebook and the last post I saw she was askin for prayers, as she's been havin some problems, got prayers from all of us of course, and I thought it'd be ok. Fellow Oklahoman, and we never met in person, but she was great about postin day to day things goin on in her life, so you felt like it was your neighbor next door. Best part was those grandkids. Always interested to see what those kiddos were up to. Here's a pic of her back a couple of years ago with the grandkids, shows you what a great person she was, and shows you those kids are fixin to get into some mischief once she turns her back, haha! (just kiddin) 11-14b.jpg

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made 2 sets of wind chimes and sent then to Evy a few years ago.

One set for her and another for Mrs. Timberwolf.

I followed and communicated with Evy on Facebook and always enjoyed reading her messages to me on Holidays and my Birthday.

I cry of your passing but rejoice in knowing that you are now in the presence of Jesus!

May the Lord provide comfort to the Family and Friends of my Friend, Evy....

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread