In Memory - Boomer (This is Boomer's Son)

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Tyler

For letting me know yr Dad , He presented a loud 'Thunder' in life.
We Treasure hunters, history lovers , Big kid's that love finding stuff , are cut from a different part of the tree.
I can only wish that my Son would remember me in this way , & even tho he accepted the Lord Jesus late in life , God's grace covers him as if he was saved when he was a child. :hello2:

I sounds as if the Lord was with him all through his life , war ,Helping that couple on the highway, His illness .
Like others I never knew him but he was an 15+ year member..WOW! & I hope to look back at some of his posts.

I'm glad I saw your kind post this PM (as I woke up around 2 pm est ) & I dreamed of my Late Mother who passed in 2001 , His memory lives on & I pray he & my Mom can shake each others hand in Heaven, this day.

Blessings on your family. R.I.P. Boomer!!!!!:usflag:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Tyler,
I’m sorry to hear your Dad has passed. We know that he was a good man and can see through your words what a positive influence he had on your life. For you to write such an awesome testimony shows just how great a father he was and just how much you cared.
If you were my son I would be very proud.
We thank your Dad for his Service and the care he gave to others.
Always in my prayers and in my Heart.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss, you and yours in in my family’s thoughts and prayers

IAHOLEDIGGER

Mar 7, 2015
S.W. IOWA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800,Whites dfx/ dx-1/ Garrett carrot,ultimate grey ghost headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your families loss. Your pop sounds like a great guy.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I copy/pasted this thread over in the John Swift sub forum, Boomer spent a lot of time there discussing the legend and sharing knowledge. He will be missed.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for letting us know of his passing, I have been worried about his health since our last contact in October on the John Swift Silver Mine forum. He will be sorely missed. Accept my sincere condolences... Boomer had a wealth of information and I was always excited to read his posts. It was as if the Library of Alexandria was opening up when he would start a thread. It was a blessing to receive insight from Ed. I hope you and your family keep your memories of him forever and may the Lord welcome him, keep him, and may he rest in eternal peace with our Father in Heaven.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was quite fond of boomer he was one of the best and one of a kind each time i talked to him he always offered help even if i did not need it he will always be missed and all of his help to everyone on here will be cherished by all wish you and family condulences if you need anything contact me on pm . rgb1

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Shouldn't "boomer" and this thread be immortalized on the "IN MEMORY" section instead of being left here to get lost in the shuffle?

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
You and your family have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your Dad, Boomer! I did not visit the Treasure Legends forums very much but I do remember reading and enjoying the posts by your Dad. May his treasure hunting continue in heaven for eternity!

Frank

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shouldn't "boomer" and this thread be immortalized on the "IN MEMORY" section instead of being left here to get lost in the shuffle?

It want be lost in the shuffle, waiting on RiverRat to make the memorial post.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tyler,

I just found out about this very very sad news of Boomers passing! Boomer has been missed ....if you look at several posts we were always wondering if he was ok, then suddenly he would add to a discussion. I enjoyed his great intelligence, and his capacity to make us think. I have several pages of items he told me about. If you look under the Lost mines Jonathan Swift you will locate volumes of information he helped us with. He seemed to know about anything you found...he had an article about it or other reference. He also did what a lot of Treasure hunters don't he put boots on the ground! I miss his input more than you know! He must have been a great dad! The best news you could have given us was that he had found the Lord again! Nothing better than that!

Carlitosway2

Apr 11, 2016
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
(Favorite) CTX 3030
(Back up) whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anywhere at anytime is more than appropriate to talk about feelings and what sounds to be a Great man and Veteran. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thank you for sharing

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tyler,, very sorry to hear of your dad's passing.
He served his country during a time when protesters were disrupting campuses across the nation. His faith in Jesus was strong and he loved his family. I'm glad to hear of his happiness when he got to visit with the treasure hunters on this forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it already has.

Original post is less than 2 weeks old, it has not been lost. RiverRat who makes the memorials has been out.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you .. Rest in peace Boomer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread