To All Vets... Thank You....

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was beautiful. Damn, those picture of children and familes at funerals get me everytime. And that picture of the old vet holding onto that injured Marine has got to be one of the best pictures taken in the history of film.

Happy birthday to all the Marines out there, and thanks to all my fellow vets out there.

Erin

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I am a vet and I thank you and everyone, and I honor all those in support of our military and God Bless the heros that fell throughout our history and to those who have given their career to law enforcement here at home,they face the same dangers for our sake.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Ok today is the day... PLEASE, if you know a vet, or someone who has a family member who is or was a vet. Let them know how much you appreciate what they have done. If you don't appreciate what they have done, then say nothing. But for all of US who do, Just a small act of kindness ( as little as just saying Thank You ) will do... Thankx for letting me stand on a soapbox for a minute or two.. And to all of the past, presnet and future vets..... I salute you and THANK YOU for ALL of your scarifices ( and to your families as well )...

salute1.gif

salute2.jpg
who better than David Crosby to give a peace sign
PLL

trixster

Nov 4, 2007
Mount Savage Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Amazing video it really hits home since my brother inlaw has just left for his 4th tour this time in afghanistan . I feel he is one of the bravest people I know since he watched his father die of agent orange but signed up to fight anyway . Thanks to him and all of the other vets for all they have given and thank you for this awesome tribute to the brave men of this country and our allies. trixster P.S. if you had a great time MD'ing today thank a vet without thier sacrifices we probably wouldn't be doing it .

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome video, gave me chills.

Fossis..................

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
Waste, what a heartfelt waste, but what price is freedom?
I thank them for their sacrifice and the secruity of the world as we know it.

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
thank you!!

from a vet. us army 16 years and going

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are not enough words in the world to express how THANKFUL I am to the vets......and for everyone keeping this alive.. I am humbled....

Thx
PLL

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes that vid was a tear jerker. Thank you for putting it together.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks PL and the other respected comments from the others on here. We must never forget the men and women who has gave some or everything for America and keeping it free. Ron USMC Retired

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
PLL,

That clip made me speechless. Thank you to all of our veterans. Thank you just doesn't seem to say enough.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Mackaydon said:
Ron,
Rest assured, that for many Vets, hearing Thank You said sincerely is enough; he or she will understand.
Don....

Thanks isn't enough.
But then again, there just isn't a word that says how grateful we are.
So we just hope "THANKS" is enough, and go on because we just don't have words.

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today we express our gratitude for the freedoms we enjoy each and every day. But these freedoms come with a extremely heavy cost, the lives of families throughout this GREAT land will forever be altered by the commitment that their sons, daughters, father, mothers, cousins, nieces and nephews. Some of these exceptionally dedicated people have given the ultimate sacrifice and some have returned but with wounds so deep they will never heal. So while you have your bbq today, PLEASE remember all of those who dedicated themselves so someone they did not know can enjoy the freedoms this country.
NEVER FORGET THE VET !!!!

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread