GTI 2000 Help

M

MKM250

??? Hi. I'm new to California and would like to start looking for gold with my old Garretts GTI 2000. I no longer have the manual. Does anyone out there use a GTI 2000 for gold and if so what do you put all of your settings on? I set it on all metal mode and ran it over a small amount of gold but it did not pick it up. I must not have some of the other settings right. Help please. Thanks......MKM ???

Upvote 0

Shiftlngsands

Greenie
May 25, 2004
Oswego NY
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III
i Think your best bet would be to visit the builders web site and most likely you can download a copy of the manual.

OP
OP
M

MKM250

I tried Garretts homepage but could not find the manual. I also e-mailed Garretts but have not heard back fgrom them. I hope there are some other GTI 2000 owners out there that may assist me. Thanks...MKM.....

blazen70

Apr 20, 2003
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
I have a GTI 2500 and have used it a few times to look for nuggets.? The manual recommends using the all metal mode.? I have yet to find a nugget.? I do have my doubts on its performance as a nugget hunter because it is more of an "all around" detector, not gold nugget specific.? In the near future I plan on purchasing a detector more suited for finding the elusive yellow stuff.? BTW what part of California did you move to.? ? ? ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread