under water gold detector?for small nuggetts

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a t pro might work .

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the weather warm back up im going to take the AT pro to the Etowah on some lease land that the club has here in Ga.. This will be interesting the water there is about 3 ft deep on the average. Done some dry test it seams to like gold, but their nothing like hands on

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with Lanny on this one....I checked out the Tersoro SandShark, and this IS definitely going to be my next toy!....SushiDog

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sushi--for gram and up gold it's the way to go on insane bedrock. Of course it will also find artifacts and coins in the ocean, and it's waterproof to a couple of hundred feet (I don't know why anyone would want to work that deep, but hey--that's its rating). If you're going to be looking for smaller gold--the Infinium with the small round coil may be the way to go, or on milder bedrock, the Tiger Shark by Tesoro, but for me, the Sand Shark is the right fit.

All the best,

Lanny

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm???? Thanks for the extra 411 Lanny....decisions.....decisions.....decisions! Ha, ha, ha! Well, at least we have decisions, right? (smile) I will check out the other boxes you mentioned, and you're the man when it comes to getting the right box for the right job....or.....ah....get all of the toys! (big smile!).....thanks again for the education.....SushiDog

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sushi--different boxes for different jobs, for different depths, different mineralization, if you need iron ID or not, for lesser or greater sensitivity . . . .

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, keep us posted on the at does there....

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sushie and anyone else interested, here's the total gold picture for 2010. 63bkpkr
And its redundant as I see it is right with my other end of 2010 post. Oh well, at least I tried to help. Me

Attachments

• 185_8523.JPG
    185_8523.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 185_8515.JPG
    185_8515.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,152
  • 185_8523.JPG
    185_8523.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 988

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's sooooooooooooooo sweet! And congratulations for having all of your hard work pay off like that! I have NEVER found a gold nugget as of yet.....just starting out....I have found some gold dust in the bottom of the pan before, and a few minute flakes of gold, but nothing to write home about.....so every time I see you guys show your finds here, man do I get the itch to work hard for my first nugget!.....perhaps the gold Gods may smile upon me soon because I sure am going to work hard to please them! (smile).....thanks for the pics.....SushiDog

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metalprobe, all your posts are spam. Only supporting vendors and charter members can sell here.... Please stop the spamming.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions