Grounds for divorce??

chucktx8

May 10, 2005
Gracie & I Left camp early to check out a mine that was hight up the side of this MT.that I had spied the day before, She found a dump & had no desire to go further, About 3 hr. into my climb I heard her screaming her head off & waving this old can,It took me 3 hr. get up that MT. but about 30 minutes & busted knee & sore ass to get down thinking that sweet thing had found a can of golden nuggets, WRONG, She had found an old Rusty can that was shaped like a Log Cabin. Grounds for devoice?
I have never had the desire to make that climb again.

Upvote 0
S

stefen

Maple syrup can worth bucks...dates back to the 1880's

Give her a big hug and turn her loose in the dump...

Attachments

• wjzjlv-200.jpg
    wjzjlv-200.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 776
  • 1905_JAN_GH_-_Towles_Log_Cabin_Syrup_2.jpg
    1905_JAN_GH_-_Towles_Log_Cabin_Syrup_2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 779

TURNMASTER

Oct 13, 2009
Spokane WA
Detector(s) used
X-terra 705, Explorer SE, & At Pro
Dude thats great the chick is a dump digger. You have your treasures to find and she has hers. What more could want. Walkie talkies
go back to that mine

HH
Jeff

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I would recheck that can. They remade some of those a few years ago (10 or 15 years) that resembled the very old ones and that one kind of looks like it. I have one and those colors are very vivid. That is the only reason I am saying it. Try to look up the website. I am not doubting your find at all. I just don't want you to get overly excited about something that may not be what you think it is. Keep on looking and happy hunting.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: A good woman is the true golden find of a lifetime--lookn' for #4--please send pix of your dredge--tons a au 2 u 2 -John :thumbsup:

Wildcat

Oct 14, 2009
Queensland
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 2 x Gold Snoops Whites Bullseye Pinpointer
Your wife sounds like a treasure herself. Keep her mate...

The Cat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions