#2 Have u ever?

chucktx8

May 10, 2005
Have You Ever
I was searching the Tregos sticking mostly to the crest of the hills so as to watch for where the old timers had a go at the washes, I spied where the Old timers had spent back breaking time with a pick & shovel in this small wash just before it emptied into a larger wash, it was for a reason, and I hoped it was for gold.
As I was working my way down to the wash I got a loud signal, dug down 4'' & scooped up some dirt from the bottom, ran it over the coil, got a small week signal which was a beautiful little nugget. Happy Days, WOW, that little fart didn't make the wall to wall signal I first heard, ran the coll over the hole again & that 2200 was singing my song loud & clear, Hot Dam, now that is more like it, at least an ounce or two, Wrong, Darn bolt from a dry washer, I don't think I would ever have found that little nugget if it hadn't been fore that bolt.
Owell, Great day, & No Skunk, chuck,tx.
Image is a sun set of a perfect day in the Tregos

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0

golddredgergold

Dec 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
DFX, Gold Master 2, Surfmaster PI, TF900, Falcon MD20, Arc Geo Logger
Great story and a nice pic!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: #1 rule a nugget shooting-DIG ALL SIGNALS-detectors are just like humans-not perfect--but with the right operator and procerures they sing-tons a au 2 u 2-John :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread