detecting for gold in Trinity County, CA

minerjoe

Nov 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
ZED,2300,4500,t2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sorry to upset you, that wasn't my intention... i apologize.

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey shepcal, I'd like to be kept up to date on your book also.
I've done a lot of ground pounding over here in Del Norte and
and Siskiyou Counties, not far from you. As Hoser suggests,
"always learning".

Thanks to all who share their knowledge.

Mike O.
joescabinrental.com

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Redwood (Mike), it's not me writing the book (I'm not smart enough), it's Trinityau- Ray.
I'm better lookin tho :tongue3:
Shep

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks Shep, I see that now.
Ray, would you keep me in mind when your book is ready.
I would like to buy a copy.

Mike O.
joescabinrental.com

rawlins_88

Mar 27, 2011
I had the opportunity to go out detecting with Ray (trinityau) and had a great time. we both have the same detector, and I really learned alot about mine, and alot of knowledge of the geology of gold country. ray even found some nice pieces, he is a phenominal detectorist. someday when I find my first piece of gold, it will be alot because of what I learned from ray.
thanks a million Ray for the great time
Todd

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd ya missed Joe from Ak/AL take your pick on his way to alaska for another summer a shoveling and a hustling. They left way early and asked me as he was heading out the door ifn' I knew ya-sorry ya missed him and his wife BJ--John

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
tx mr o,forgot this thread! hey ray,want to read that book,hows that going.google book searched you as author,nuthin yet.looking forward to that,i love books about this stuff.need the title when you publish,best wishes.hunt/fish, how went the search? lake is full now,wouldnt see that manganese stained layer below the tunnel dumps in my above pic now.plenty of bullets left there,should go back,as i love collecting bullets.(im republican)think the houseboat people anchor up,party and shoot up the lakeshore,old bullets there too.never will change,us guys like ta shoot.makes for mucho digging tho,love the sound of lead,pi or vlf.someday I will melt them,......and cast bullets. :hello2:

Gringo_Oro

Dec 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am inspecting a couple claims now...The claims are on east fork of Hayfork Creek where your turn off CA-3 onto Wildwood Road...Can you help me abut this area

Tiggerkitty66

Nov 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your new book called i would love to get it. Thank you I was born and raised in trinity county my grandfather, Daniel Rhinehart was a carpenter and i can remember him and his mother great grandma louella tell me storys of the gold rush days....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread