hello lanny

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey there,

How many members do you have in your association/club/organization and do you have claims in the world famous Cariboo? That's a place I haven't visited yet: been much farther north, all the way across the artic circle and back while chasing the gold. Spent some time up in the Omineca, some time on the Wild Horse, tromped around in Montana (got bit with the gold fever there actually), rooted out some nuggets in Idaho, panned out some small stuff in Utah, detected in Arizona and Nevada (was with a friend that found some monster gold specimens in Arizona--absolutely beautiful stuff), and I've snooped around at a placer operation off the coast of Venezula. So, as you can tell, I'm a bit gold-chasing crazy, but I've still to visit the Cariboo. You've got my attention, as I've read a ton/heard a lot about the Cariboo.

Maybe we can swap some stories,

Lanny

P.S. Get back to me

OP
OP
A

amxgerry

the cariboo mining association has 103 paid members, and the message board is up to 13 now and only been up and running for a week .. sure hoping you will be #14 on the board.

after being to all those places, it only makes sense that the cariboo is next stop..

my own claim is a place called oregon gulch, 12 km from wells and barkerville.

all association members have claims. but a lot of them live on there claims and have no power, phones or internet.

we are trying to get bigger, to lobby the government for rule changes etc.

regards gerry

prince george, b.c.

larrybass

Jan 12, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro-Amigo
:) Hi Lanny, Have you been out yet this spring? :) Your posts are filled with so much useful knowledge for anyone who loves to hunt GOLD! 8) You have a great way with words, and it's VERY kind of you to share your vast experiences with us here on TNet! ;)

Are you still in AB?

a fan...

lb

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[amxgerry ]

hi lanny.. i was wondering if you will sign up for the cariboo gold miners message board, and maybe post some of your stories..(pleeeaaaassse)

HI, You now have another one Gerry.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread