WHITES GM3

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
WHITE'S GM3

Got a nice one at a garage sale that had never been used for $100 .Everything seems to work fine . The batteries had been taken out so no corrosion there . The guys going to try to find the manual for me.
The detector had belonged to his late father but the seller had no interest at all in detecting . Looks like a pretty adequate machine . I've been wanting to pick up a gold machine for some time but didn't want to spend all the grocery money on one . We were both very happy with the deal.
Anybody had one of these ? How small a nugget can this machine find ? Anyone know where I can download a manual for this baby ? It has a white 6X10 elliptical coil on it ( even has the cover).

Thanks and H H ,
George

Upvote 0

eureka77

May 8, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
tek.alpha2000
Nokta Fores Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: WHITE'S GM3

Thank you for the thank you. ;D I actually went off active duty a few months ago. I need to change my photo.

ddmk6

Mar 28, 2010

I have never used one personally, but I have read they are highly sought after. Keep this in mind of you decide to get rig of it. It bet it's worth far more than the 100 you paid for it.

Now go find some gold.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!

ddmk6 said:
I have never used one personally, but I have read they are highly sought after. Keep this in mind of you decide to get rig of it. It bet it's worth far more than the 100 you paid for it.

Now go find some gold.

New, they are worth around $1000+ dollars (depending on which dealer you buy from)

I am certainly envious of a deal like that. Great score! It's one hell of a gold finder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread