heeeeyyyy Hoser????????

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive been eyeing the lobo st........of course you want me to get it my question is ive only seen the control box online havnt looked up a manual i know it has modes and is a tracking detector.....i like to manual g.b. so does the lobo not g.b. like most machines?when i was using a gmt i always checked areas in auto track and manually g.b. just to b safe whats your opinion on such things ? :help:

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: how'd I miss this'n--oh ya 3 antibiotics and vicodem has dazed me a bit. ANYHOW--the Gold Demon(1990?) was the precursor to the TLST and was a manual GB machine and I wrote the product reviews and test for Tesoro--great unit till the TLST showed on the scene and BLEW it away with it's pump a couple a times and your GB again,best auto tune GB I've ever seen. Fun fact is Troy,1 unbelieveable engineer on detectors, had a hand in this unit and really ALL good american detectors can thank him one way or another for his brilliance in the field. My good bud Leonard(GO) posted a video on the GPAA and his Gold Dredgers forum of the unit in action,coil underwater and righteous nugget found in the bottom of a dredged crack in bedrock-GOLD DREDGERS MAKE THE BEDROCK-John

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanx john thats what i wanted to hear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread