hi folks, thanks for posts

jammiecg0001

Jan 13, 2011
Been reading a lot of good post just wanted to say hi, have learned more about gold hunting in the past week than about women when i hit puberty. I've always had uncanny luck at finding stuff, prbly have found over 5k worth of stuff so with the economy as bad as it is(good for gold), I'm thinking of learning everything I can about gold hunting and giving it a try, feels like I was born for it, no kids wife love outdoors and camping, drive a motorcycle, its like my eyes just go to the goods anyone else get that feeling?
Anyways I'm on a tight buget so I made this video, I might try to make 2 of them attach these improvised DIY detectors to broomsticks with duct tape and wield one in each hand to speed up my search: I'll post a video when I find like a big 5lb nugget with them, wouldnt' that be insane.

Upvote 0

Macklin

Jan 13, 2011
Anniston Alabama
I'm working up to maybe buying a detector , but after seeing this maybe I should just make one .
I came up on this web site last spring-summer while shopping for a gold pan and looking for information about gold panning . We spoke to a guy while out fishing that was gold prospecting
at the time and that's how I became interested in it . I have been visiting this forum for several months
reading things but just recently signed up for membership . I had no idea how popular treasure
hunting and gold prospecting were . I have been panning a few times but have not found any gold
yet . I would like to try metal detecting for different things too . What do you have to have to make one ? Does it work good ? Thanks .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread