GOLD IN PUERTO RICO!!!!!

eagle155

Jun 24, 2006
GOLD IN PUERTO RICO!!!!
I Need people to put together a search party. I have just finish my research. And found lots of info and areas where there is Gold!
The taino indians worked their soul to get gold to the cruel spaniards.
after 11 years and millions of gold bars (story tells that one of those boats sank right on the bay but they did not have the technology to get it, so the left it there, with one million gold bars, i have a pretty good idea where that bay is, also from 22 to 28 boats loaded with gold, also went down because of a hurricane, that, was from here, to the hispanola, dominican republic) they eventually told the spaniards that there is no more gold, that they exausted all the gold in PR. Since the spaniards did not know where to look for it or relied on the indian knowledge, they believed the indians and stop the searching(so also the cruelty and abuse towards indians stop). the are rivers and areas where u can pick gold nuggets just walking tru it. my email is [email protected] lets get organize and look for the gold. i need a group of about 10 to start talking about the ways to organize and get equipment and do some test runs here. iam the only one that know where it its... i prefer people from here puerto rico because it its a lot easier to organize and research the places. lets do it, lets start. i need some equipment to start, you can contact me for more info.

Upvote 0

sweaterman1

Jul 18, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: Yes there is gold in PR. I will be back in the island before the end of the year. I have found some already from pickers down to flour. :icon_pirat:

shamaalah

Mar 18, 2009
eagle155 said:
GOLD IN PUERTO RICO!!!!
I Need people to put together a search party. I have just finish my research. And found lots of info and areas where there is Gold!
The taino indians worked their soul to get gold to the cruel spaniards.
after 11 years and millions of gold bars (story tells that one of those boats sank right on the bay but they did not have the technology to get it, so the left it there, with one million gold bars, i have a pretty good idea where that bay is, also from 22 to 28 boats loaded with gold, also went down because of a hurricane, that, was from here, to the hispanola, dominican republic) they eventually told the spaniards that there is no more gold, that they exausted all the gold in PR. Since the spaniards did not know where to look for it or relied on the indian knowledge, they believed the indians and stop the searching(so also the cruelty and abuse towards indians stop). the are rivers and areas where u can pick gold nuggets just walking tru it. my email is [email protected] lets get organize and look for the gold. i need a group of about 10 to start talking about the ways to organize and get equipment and do some test runs here. iam the only one that know where it its... i prefer people from here puerto rico because it its a lot easier to organize and research the places. lets do it, lets start. i need some equipment to start, you can contact me for more info.

You can forget about the gold in the oceans because Recursos Naturales will shut you down right away. There was a man who tried to work a shipwreck off Aquadilla and he was only allowed to keep 3% of the treasure so he abandoned the project. Treasure hunting in the oceans has HUGE start up costs. There is no need to have 10 people to search for gold because the gold is already there. 10 people will turn to 100 people because people dont know how to keep their mouths shut. The only way to prospect for gold there is quietly as possible. There are more people looking for gold in PR than you think. You can get gold in just about any river in PR. I am from the Hatillo Arecibo area. This is the homemade equipment I used...

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8,661
Aug 29, 2011
Great Posts
I'm headed toward Arecibo sometime in September. I hope to work my way up to Jayuya and over to Ponce. I'm using basic equipment, pans, rotopan, folding shovels, hennesy hammock, minelab excalibur 11 detector, and dowsing rods. The basics. fishing and camping along the way. If anyone wants to join me drop me a line. I do have a question for (shamaalah). Where do you sell your gold in PR?

Attachments

• !B9HC(TwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!h4EzL(s1ibjBM41BgkZ-w~~_12.jpg
    !B9HC(TwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!h4EzL(s1ibjBM41BgkZ-w~~_12.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2,016

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: Only thang I found in PR was golden Rum and golden colored women :tongue3: and it was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood-John :laughing7:

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Thats a good place to go from what I hear , My friend told me certain pawn shops and jewelers take it. I am about 45 mins from arecibo. Also I have a few tidbits of info on the El yunque area.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
theres lots of good gold in PR -- golden rum , gold tanned "freindly" women , lots of tasty food and of course real gold if one knows were to look -- both gold panning and scuba diving at selected spots can be both fun as well as prosperious if one can keep ones trap shut . :icon_thumright: :wink: ---loose lips sink yer ship.

puchom123

Nov 23, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in Puerto Rico (estoy aqui en Puerto Rico) count me in!! I need to find a good gold vein!!!! :headbang:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well, if I'd have known about the gold in Puerto Rico when I was there (been there a couple of times), I'd have tried to find a way to get a little prospecting in. Extremely divergent geology in Puerto Rico--very active area in its past.

Hope you Peurto Rico gold chasers find some nice, sassy nuggets!

All the best, y buena suerte,

Lanny

freddy36

Jan 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
saludos. soy de corozal, si alguno de ustedes todavia sigue interezado en la busqueda de oro en los rios de puerto rico
por favor comuniquese conmigo [email protected]

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is this going to be the South American equivelant to "Bamazon".

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, a thread almost as old as my 7 year old...

emseda

Greenie
Aug 14, 2010
I am from Puerto Rico and I know the island very well, this story is not true. Be aware of scam.
People will do anything to get your money. In Puerto Rico there is more than 500 murders a year so please be careful with who you deal with.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brodflo your post was completely out of line and violates our rules.. please read our rules...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

AlienAmerican

Mar 31, 2014
Northern CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I realize this is an old post, are you still mining. I have a youtube fan that found some really nice stuff near his home and needs guidance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions