Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
you are getting caught up in the current trend that is in the proccess of (eventually)getting into all the states.from ken salazar down to the lowly guy that emptys the trashcans, the USFS,BLM was flodded by greenies when slick willy/al gore/and babbeling bruce babbit got into office. babbit posted notices to certain groups of greenies stateing jobs for these guys. now that their in, theyre spreading their greenagands. it starts out small and insignificant and grows from there.if each and every state dont keep a vigulant eye on their own state, this is what happens.NOW its a big job to fight.its also happening in other states.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
utah1066,
Get Organized!!!!!!!!!! And I do mean now!!!!!!!!!!

This land grab has been going on for some time see You Tube: flagold's channel and go to finding gold XVII towards the end he talks about what he is seeing in the U.S. then go to Magadan: Russia's gold mine and towards the end the moderator says "is this what's going to happen in the U.S." or close to that. {I was just on You Tube, I watched the Magadan video, it's been modified they've stopped the part about the commentator saying "is this what's going to happen in the U.S.}

The states are closing off land to most of its citizens by locking down mineral rights or by establishing Endangered Species acts that do the same thing. This is not being done for the Citizens Best Interest but for the interest of Big Corporations who will come in and destroy the land. In the Magadan video look at the background, watch the earth movers and bulldozers, do you see trees and bushes on top of the hills that have not been bulldozed then think of the ones that used to be in the foreground. We as "recreational miners" leave a minimal footprint but we are not efficient at getting out the "resources" as we leave too much of the land and river beds untouched.

All of us need to get involved as once these lands have been set aside for big business then we will have no place to go save places we do not want to go. Big Brother is Here, now...........63bkpkr

Note: See the "Alert" threads in the Dredge & Highbanker section also here in Metal Detecting a few threads down

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Quite right. This had been going on for the benefit of big mining, logging, and ranching interests for some time now. It was accelerated during the Bush years and it is being fed by Republican interests that are being paid off by big business. Only fools do not know this and one can see that in States like Utah and Wyoming, that have almost entirely Republican legislators, the right of the American public on public lands is being done away with. The corporations are the bigget contributors to the environmental groups because it is these groups that keep the public lands closed to small miners, loggers, and ranchers. Ergo, it is then that the big corporations with deep pockets and environmental studies can now control the public lands for their own use. This has been going on for years and yet there are those fools that listen to the rhetoric of the republican party believing what they are told. The words have nothing to do with the actions. These fools do not even have the time and common sense to investigate the actual voting records of these legislators that tell nothing but porkies. Big business and the Republican party is not for small business or for the public to enjoy public lands for their small interests. It never has been....

63bkpkr said:
utah1066,
Get Organized!!!!!!!!!! And I do mean now!!!!!!!!!!

This land grab has been going on for some time see You Tube: flagold's channel and go to finding gold XVII towards the end he talks about what he is seeing in the U.S. then go to Magadan: Russia's gold mine and towards the end the moderator says "is this what's going to happen in the U.S." or close to that. {I was just on You Tube, I watched the Magadan video, it's been modified they've stopped the part about the commentator saying "is this what's going to happen in the U.S.}

The states are closing off land to most of its citizens by locking down mineral rights or by establishing Endangered Species acts that do the same thing. This is not being done for the Citizens Best Interest but for the interest of Big Corporations who will come in and destroy the land. In the Magadan video look at the background, watch the earth movers and bulldozers, do you see trees and bushes on top of the hills that have not been bulldozed then think of the ones that used to be in the foreground. We as "recreational miners" leave a minimal footprint but we are not efficient at getting out the "resources" as we leave too much of the land and river beds untouched.

All of us need to get involved as once these lands have been set aside for big business then we will have no place to go save places we do not want to go. Big Brother is Here, now...........63bkpkr

Note: See the "Alert" threads in the Dredge & Highbanker section also here in Metal Detecting a few threads down

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
I beg to differ as for Utah the only person that is standing up to Salazar are the republicans in this state. The Liberals want the state for their special use only, such as biking, hiking. Places like Moab you can hunt bear in the spring but not on weekends because it offends the bikers & I am not talking about Hells Angles. Mountain bikers are telling people riding there horse that they cant be on their trail, hell it was built by the people on horse back.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
UTAH1066
there r two things you can do
bend over and grab your ankles and take it like a girlyman
or stand up and make a voice not just for Utah, but for other states as well, California can use your help right now.
Government is in the hands of treehugginfashisbasturds. all they want to do is keep all those of the land that don't act or think like they do
you guys metal detecting don't think this will effect you, you r going to lose out as well they will turn all public land into a state park, monument or wilderness area.

goldseeker4000

Mar 5, 2011
Kalispell, Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab X-terra 705, Gold Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It is communism at work. Doesn't it just piss you off? You can always move to another state. Montana has an orginization called Montanans For Multiple Use. Everyone who likes to spend time in the mountains for many reasons from camping, prospecting, back country horseback riding, snowmobieling, hunting,fishing, trapping, cross country skiing etc.. have come together to stop enviromentalists and politicians and special interest groups from taking what is ours. It has worked. Look into it. Perhaps you can get something like that put in place in Utah.

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Utah 1066 said: I have seen a lot of laws come and go but Utah is pushing for the wilderness law were once placed you canot go into or on with motor vehicles and also cannot treasure hunt for anything and they are taking up a lot of land for this as anyone else come across this just anther way to keep us out. Actually, Utah isn't doing this, it's the Corrupt Federal Govt. that is circumventing law to control Utah lands. The Federal govt. is not even authorized to manage or own large blocks of land, constitutionally, except for extreme situations like Military bases, railroads, etc. for the public good. What we have now is a bunch of landlords idiots, who live as far away as England is from the East Coast during our Revolutionary war, telling us how to use our home ground!!! Utah is bearing THE MAIN BRUNT OF THE PRESENT ASSAULT ON OUR LANDS AND LIBERTIES. After reaching a good faith agreement, between all users, as to "Wilderness" status of Utah's public lands, Obama and Salazar issued a decree that states all acres in Utah most be treated as Wilderness lands until they could be "studied" and proven to not be Wilderness! Don't listen to idiots who live far away and try and tell us how Utah should be handling Utah lands. I promise you one thing: the more the Feds get involved managing lands that aren't theirs, the worse those lands go down the ol' crappola. Just look at National Parks....Once something has been designated as a National Park, you have lost it. It is gone forever. It becomes nothing more than an area to use for rides and kicks as if it were Disneyland. It exists only for the momentary amusement of the Townees. Complete with obscene taxation and fees. Something for city folk to use then drive back to the city. Many people truely love these lands. Love the land enough to live on it and go through the hardships that takes to stay 365 days a year. These are the people who know what they are talking about and deserve a voice, not the liberal Townee hoardes......Thank Gawd the state is one of common sense people, and our Governor had the foresight and guts to sue the Obama administration, successfully, I might add. Stopping this madness, at least for the moment.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Cleetus, You bout wore the head off that nail. :thumbsup:
Your statements were dead on. :notworthy:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cleetus,

Well stated--well done! It's great to see a state win one.

All the best,

Lanny

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
You know these bureaucrats and moronic lawmakers keep pushing and pushing taking and taking fining and fining. The day is coming that NO badge will dare leave the city limits at all!!! For reasons we all know! This is just getting to the point that people will use their GOD given rights to stop this crap!!!

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah - my pet peeve - my biggest pet peeve.

Sorry to say - your republican representatives are NOT your friends.

The forest service and Salt Lake City's councilman, and many others, are working WITH the "takers of our land" - along with - believe it or not - owners who want to enlarge the ski resort business in Utah, in conjunction with ---- wait for it - Sierra Club and Nature's Conservancy.

This is THE one thing I keep track of, in all 50 states.

They call it "compromising" - when the truth is - compromising means ---- we lose.

Whoever said "Clinton and Bruce Babbitt" ---- BINGO!!!!! Bruce Babbitt was the very worst thing that has ever happened to us. He got rid of the Bureau of Mines (for all intents and purposes), so that there was nobody to say that a place was mineralized. Because, the laws say, that wilderness cannot be a mineralized place. Well, the bureau "screwed up", as far as Babbitt was concerned, because they said the California Desert was not only mineralized, but highly mineralized, and had a rich history of mining. I have a copy of that report - it no longer exists. It "accidentally" got destroyed when the Bureau of Mines was "moved" and "de-regulated". So, we ended up with S.21, otherwise known as the "California Desert Protection Act". And, it has gone downhill since then.

It's not just Utah - it is any and all states that have BLM land. I depended heavily on the republicans during that S.21 fight. Unfortunately, they deferred
to Sierra Club (Sierra Club picks all the places they want wildernesses, and even gets to draw the maps for them, just in case someone didn't know).

Now, in fairness - many states are fighting against the BLM - including Utah and Nevada. The problem is - its not state land, and is not under state jurisdiction. However, how the last few court cases went - was not on the unmotorized issue, or the wilderness issue, but, the states have been filing on the "roads" issues, because most roads have a combination state and Federal ownership.

Let's hope Utah's citizens win the fight. In the second link, you will see what I am talking about with the "compromise" situation, and give you some good background on what has happened in Utah so far.

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/12/02/utah-skilink-backers-speak-house-panel

http://www.protectwildutah.org/about/history.html

Beth

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Right you are Mfast68. For over two years now, I have been sounding the alarm about Agenda 21. :BangHead: Most here and other places think it is not reality and not going to happen. All I can say is that they had better wake up fast, before all is lost. :icon_scratch:
If we do not get the muslim out of the White House, we all loose. >:(

mfast68

Oct 12, 2008
PUT YOUR VOTE IN FOR RON PAUL!!!! HE IS THE ONLY HOPE WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY.
If you look back in time architecture will tell you who is in power. First all the big churches were built, RELIGION. Then all the big government building were built, GOVERNMENT. And today you have all the big CORPORATIONS. But government is in there back pocket!!!

Tonto

Oct 14, 2008
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab: XT70, XT17000, Sov XS w/S-1 probe
Tesoro: Lobo ST, Toltec II
Whites 4900, Eagle II SL 90, Spectrum XLT
Falcon MD 20, Whites GMT, TDI Pro, Vibraprobe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Environmentalism is the "new" religion. Worshiping the creation instead of the creator is easy for the secular humanists because they can see the creation. What we have here is a form of oligarchy, but instead of a rich family or set of industrialists passing the mantel of power to their descendants, it is the two party system. Once elected and sent to Washington, all of them turn on their constituents by supporting and voting for closures of public lands for special interest groups, among other things. This is supposed to be "our" land...the, dare I say it...land of the free. There is nothing free about public lands, and there never will be until we can somehow see that environmentalists become and endangered species. The only thing we have going for us in the meantime is the magnitude of the spaces that the government just doesn't have the manpower resources to patrol and manage. Usually, there is only one ranger for a thousand square miles of turf. Of course, there are little weasels riding around on bicycles wearing spandex shorts and funny hats that would love nothing better than to rat you out. One must become creative in his dealings with these misguided souls, else he could lose not only his rig and gear, but his freedom.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someday, in the not too distant future - if we are not careful - WE will be the animals nearing extinction.

I am not surprised to find out that, two of the biggest backers (monetarily) to the Sierra Club and Natures Conservancy is.........big oil!! Da, Da.

They will push us off all the public lands, corral us into cities, eminent domain us into extinction. Its already being done - they are taking peoples land by eminent domain and giving it to big corporations (not just things like railroads), because they can build lots of high rises and raise the tax base, and that is supposed to be fore the public good.

I used to think it was all democrats, and now I find that big corporations are in bed with republicans are also part of the equation. They don't care about the environment - they all care about owning us.

Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread