Lanny...How About A Couple of Christmas Poems in a Few Weeks...

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Might be a tall order this season Jim--no promises--but I might be able to pan out a few stanzas and separate them from the black sands of obscurity before the golden holidays are over.

Thanks for your kind words, and all the best,

Lanny

P.S. In the meantime, I'll re-post the one from last season on my thread.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, thanks for asking him. Lanny, thanks for the response. 63bkpkr

OP
OP
Jim Hemmingway

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny posted some superb poems last year about this time on Steve's forum. His material is at least as good as anything I've seen...and frankly...I think its better. There's a rollicking spirit in his work unsurpassed by anyone I've read and I've seen a lot of material from famed writers and local Ontario bushwhackers living in the bush with a tendency to very good poetry over long lonely winters.

His work posted last year added a real zest to my holiday spirit...and I'd like my wife to see some of it. Lanny is a rare and gifted writer.... more than equal to the task again this year. :wink:

Jim.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jim Hemmingway said:
Lanny posted some superb poems last year about this time on Steve's forum. His material is at least as good as anything I've seen...and frankly...I think its better. There's a rollicking spirit in his work unsurpassed by anyone I've read and I've seen a lot of material from famed writers and local Ontario bushwhackers living in the bush with a tendency to very good poetry over long lonely winters.

His work posted last year added a real zest to my holiday spirit...and I'd like my wife to see some of it. Lanny is a rare and gifted writer.... more than equal to the task again this year. :wink:

Jim.

Wow Jim--that's quite the reputation to live up to. :-\ Thanks for your generous compliments and kind words. It's nice to know that the writing is appreciated.

All the best,

Lanny

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jim,

There's now two new poems posted on my thread (Bedrock and Gold--The Mysteries), as you requested.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Jim Hemmingway

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Many thanks Lanny, we'll head on over and enjoy your fine work. Gosh this is fortuitous as Joanne is sitting right beside me knitting a Christmas stocking for our new grandson. See ya over there... :)

Jim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread