What claim to join ?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keppy said:
Terry , You said about the books under panning for gold......... I have a video from 1994 called " Gold Nugget Prospecting Metal detecting with the Pros " .........There is not any different from 1994 to today when using a detector looking for gold............ Just differnt models of detectors same brands...........It has in it.......... Larry Sallee with his Whites GoldMaster ll .... Bob Gutowski with his Fishers Gold Bug ..... Floyd Allen with his Minelab XT1700...... And ... Glen Anderson and his Tesoro Lobo.....And they are in the Bradshaw mountains useing there detectors and giveing instruction on Metal Detecting for gold ...... It is a informative video..........
BTW the Bradshaws are about an hour from here. But not to worry, just about everywhere you SPIT around here has gold nearby. Just.... how deep do you want to dig? TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you are talking about the Bradshaws, you are talking about Lynx Creek or the area around Skull Valley... mostly. Lynx Creek has been good to TimC and I. Yard for yard, best (most amount) of color in the area, I think. But mostly small puddles this time of year. No sluices or motorized equipment. Just pans and manual suction tubes. I am a waterman! I don't like drywashing. Good luck. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions