Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Kellyco Pro Series II Target Max Question-Please help!!

Hi, this is my first post and I hope Im not asking a dumb question or in the wrong spot. I emailed Kellyco with a question about the Pro Series II Target Max sold by Kellyco. A customer service rep sent me the user manual which explains how to use it but when I asked for more info on the premise of why should I buy it since its such a high price and their return policy requires a restocking fee if you dont like it, I only got the response of "Unfortunately, I do not have other information concerning this unit. " I wasnt asking for a lot but possibly point me to someone who has had luck with it like past customers or even someone in the company who can tell my why I should spend that kind of money on technology I don't understand. I was also confused because they claim it can locate placer diamonds which seemed really really unlikely or everyone would be using it. Does anyone here know about it or someone who has used it or even where I can get more info. When someone in sales is reluctant to give me info on why I should buy it or why I cant live without it, it really throws up a red flag. The best thing they can do is give you every possible bit of info unless it really doesn't work.It wasnt like I was asking for a schematic of how its built or even its secrets, if it even has any. Any advice is appreciated as i've used metal detectors in the past and that technology by itself may help locate gold and even indicator minerals where diamonds reside but not the diamonds themselves. The only things I know of for that sort of prospecting is X-ray Fluorescence and a couple other expensive types of technology. Thanks in advance.

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1453 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.
    Long range locators are not metal detectors, and from what I understand, the manufacturers will never give out the exact internal components as they are not metal detectors at all, so, that's probably why the company can't or won't give you any other information. I'm sure it's all about avoiding legal disputes--less information given out--less liability: no specific promises or claims--no specific liability. Some people swear by them--I've never used one--I've only experimented with metal detecting technology.

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8431 times
    My advice, use the money and buy a real detector.......

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Mar 2005
    Myrtle Creek, Oregon
    Whites DFX - W/ DX-1 ,, GMT gold getter
    2 times
    The response you got is why you should buy local..
    Glen

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    226 times
    Underground detection
    Here's what's being talked about:

Pro Series II Locators - Kellyco Metal Detectors

It's an "LRL". All LRL's are bogus. There's a Long Range Locators forum here if you care to become better informed on the matter.

Anyone who after having been informed what LRL's are, shells out big bucks for one anyhow, deserves to have it. On this specific matter I'm on the side of the vendor.

--Dave J.

Apr 2012
    82 times
    A stick with a magnet on the end would have done better, sorry you snookered on that!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors