For Terry Solomon

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
adam2.jpg insitugold.jpg Resampled_2012-01-02_12-50-47_320.jpg Resampled_2012-01-02_14-16-35_969.jpg Resampled_2012-01-02_14-16-43_834.jpg

Hey Terry, Here are a few pictures for you or maybe ammunition. Adam found just those two pieces that day. To me it is just what you get used to using, however that day he was using his Tesoro Lobo. TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ROCKS! OUTstanding! Tnx. TTC

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Beautiful Nuggies!!!!! :occasion14: The Goldbug and the Lobo ST can find the gold, there is just no doubt. Thank's for sharing Ray!!!

Gravelwasher

Jan 3, 2011
El Dorado County
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab
So Soooooooooo NICE!!! Just curious what type of tone did the au give? I would imagine that big one screamed!!??? Looks well traveled well rounded, looks dry where your at was it ancient river gold? Thanks for the pics always love to see the gold.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ray,

Thanks for posting those great shots--gold like that is gorgeous!

All the best,

Lanny

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very VERY nice Nuggets. :)

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the nugget about 19 grams anyways it looks awsome the gold gods was shinning on you then HH an prospecting, Freddy

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow... That is one beautiful nugget! GREAT find...

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The LST screams into your headphones, "That's gold down there mother trucker!!! Get your bass down there and get it!!!" :laughing7:

So Soooooooooo NICE!!! Just curious what type of tone did the au give? I would imagine that big one screamed!!??? Looks well traveled well rounded, looks dry where your at was it ancient river gold? Thanks for the pics always love to see the gold.

Rugerguy

Feb 3, 2010

To be quite honest, I thought the big one was trash. I was just going to get it out of the way, so we could try to get some more of the crumbs we were getting(2-3 grains). It was a loud obnoxious signal, but it was pretty square, meaning there was no tail off in the tone. It was about 3" deep, so it was real close to the coil. The big one weighed .54 ozt, We got 97 pieces out of that little area(10 sq. ft.) with only two being over a .dwt. There is both pocket and placer gold in this particular area.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To be quite honest, I thought the big one was trash. I was just going to get it out of the way, so we could try to get some more of the crumbs we were getting(2-3 grains). It was a loud obnoxious signal, but it was pretty square, meaning there was no tail off in the tone. It was about 3" deep, so it was real close to the coil. The big one weighed .54 ozt, We got 97 pieces out of that little area(10 sq. ft.) with only two being over a .dwt. There is both pocket and placer gold in this particular area.

Sweet, sweet gold! :notworthy:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know this is an old thread but that nugget is worth a bump. :D

Top Member Reactions