Other

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,
Infiniums and TDI's are great machines for people that can't afford a Minelab 5000. As I remember seeing lower priced
Minelabs (with lower performance) apparently Minelab also feels there is a place for lower priced detectors. Additionally
a Minelab 5000 can't hold a candle to an Infinium after being dropped in the water. Not knocking Minelab, just different
machines for different uses. I don't think the Infinium or the TDI is overpriced, and since I couldn't afford a 5000, it was
overpriced to me. I won't keep people from nugget shooting if they can't afford a 5000. This is a hobby and I am enjoying
myself and incidentally I kind of enjoy the Infinium a lot. Also at the time I bought the Infinium I had an injured back and
found it easier to swing for longer than the 5000.
Rich

Glad you enjoy it Rich! Show us the gold nuggets you have found with it.

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Lanny,

Good to "see" you again. The Sand Shark is a great little unit. Good to know it is working well for you. I am spending all next summer gold dredging but will be taking lots of breaks to metal detect also. Life is good!

Steve Herschbach

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
See Terry, always the subtle put down of other detectors.
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions