Virgin BLM land

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As for me, I will refuse to get off "the beaten path" with a total stranger who professes LARGE returns for my money. You might as well try to sell me on the idea that you have millions in an offshore account and want to offer me, a total stranger to you, to foot half the bill to get it out of the bank. Oh, I have a BRIDGE for sale too. Terry S knows of it. TTC

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As for me, I will refuse to get off "the beaten path" with a total stranger who professes LARGE returns for my money. You might as well try to sell me on the idea that you have millions in an offshore account and want to offer me, a total stranger to you, to foot half the bill to get it out of the bank. Oh, I have a BRIDGE for sale too. Terry S knows of it. TTC

Oh, you mean that bridge to Brooklyn I sold you last year? Yeah, that was a great deal! Hey Neil, use some of that 12-pounds of gold to JUMP on THAT bridge deal with Terry C if you can! That is pure Juice In The Hole - Boom Baby! :occasion14: Oh, I got a lead on the Edward I. Koch Bridge in Manhattan! Seems the owner just died.

What? Too soon?

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neil, Did you or your buddy ever go back?

How long ago was it?

Can you find it again?

Good luck. Post some pics when you make it back.:icon_thumright:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, you mean that bridge to Brooklyn I sold you last year? Yeah, that was a great deal! Hey Neil, use some of that 12-pounds of gold to JUMP on THAT bridge deal with Terry C if you can! That is pure Juice In The Hole - Boom Baby! :occasion14: Oh, I got a lead on the Edward I. Koch Bridge in Manhattan! Seems the owner just died.

What? Too soon?
Or how about the GW? Have they ever put cement over the re-bar showing in the eastbound lanes... at the east end? Those were ROUGH on a car back in the '90s! TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In '91, I sailed my sailboat across the great lakes, across the Eire canal and down the Hudson. Too large for street travel. I was taking it to the Cheasapeak Bay. Little Creek.
Just at 6 AM, I was at the helm and about to pass under the GW. I then heard POP POP POP POP POP POP! A six-gun was dishcharged from the tenement row on the east bank. My wife ( I was married then.... a different story) poked her head out of the cabin. She asked what was that? I just replied, "Welcome to new York". TTC

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ate 12 lbs of chicken nuggets once ,won't ever do that again:)

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This has been an unfortunate thread. And I think Neil has endured enough ridicule. Whether or not he’s got it coming isn’t the point. The issue is that carrying this nonsense forward is a discredit to the gold forum. So lets take the high road… and let this thread die.

Jim.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I will call you. But at 150 miles west of phoenix, and not including the indian res, the air force range, and the wildlife refuge, that only gives us 2 corriders to go through.
I-10 going to Blythe, which is in California, is 135 miles, West of Phoenix.or heading SW to Yuma. About the same milage.
So, I will call you, and if going to Blythe or that direction, we can eat breakfast at Mickey-d's in Quartzsite. ( I eat there once in a while). Or in Phoenix before we leave..

First, show me a pic of your nugget(s). But, you will have to pay for my gas,(both ways) and my time for the day, in advance.
Fair enough, after you answer me I will call you.

golden ray

Jan 30, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
& Lobo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I need a bigger shovel to dig myself out of all your BS.

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll go!! Problem is, I am in Utah. So here's what I'll need you to do- Buy me a Ferrari so I can make it down to your place real fast and then buy me a new Ford F250 and I will drive you out to your secret spot. Then when we get back I will need you to buy me a car hauler so I can use my Ferrari to haul my F250 back home!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread