Looking 4 get-together "Gold" Metal Detecting Buddys in Redding Calif. Area.

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking 4 get-together "Gold" Metal Detecting Buddys in Redding Calif. Area.

I REGRET TO SAY, We have enough people for the Sat 12th & 13th, Gold & Bottle Etc. Recovery search. I have more than enough to attend and I don't want to spook the homeowner as this had to be a organized search and to keep the property from being torn up. The home owner gives me first shot to buy her house in a year due to back taxes she can't come up with. I am making a split on what we find. I like my neighbor and who knows this might help her as well as us doing good too & having fun. Thank All of you who have read my invite. This new club will benamed "Gold Buckets" with saying: "It's All About Buckets!" lol. God Bless, Goldentruth.

ORIGINAL POST:(I would like to get some Local Redding,N.Calif Metal Detecting Buddys to set up a outing to search 4 gold.
I got permission on a spot at a Gold Tailings area and to check a old homesite owned by a gold mine owner.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldentruth

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Local "Get together" Redding MD Detecting search Buddy List is now full.

I REGRET TO SAY, We have enough people for the Sat 12th & 13th, Gold & Bottle Etc. Recovery search. I have more than enough to attend and I don't want to spook the homeowner as this had to be a organized search and to keep the property from being torn up. The home owner gives me first shot to buy her house in a year due to back taxes she can't come up with. I am making a split on what we find. I like my neighbor and who knows this might help her as well as us doing good too & having fun. Thank All of you who have read my invite. This new club will benamed "Gold Buckets" with saying: "It's All About Buckets!" lol. God Bless, Goldentruth.

ORIGINAL POST:(I would like to get some Local Redding,N.Calif Metal Detecting Buddys to set up a outing to search 4 gold.
I got permission on a spot at a Gold Tailings area and to check a old homesite owned by a gold mine owner.)
Thank all who have PM'ed contacted me. We have all members needed. Good Luck to all.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck with the search. Hope it helps all concerned..............63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions