Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What do both of these MD do with the .5 nugget 2 inches under the same ground.
Or have you done any testing under ground yet.

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Al... another very good demonstration. As roadrunner says, it'd be nice to see a quick buried nugget test... nothing elaborate. You're doing us a big favor Al so I don't want to get pushy with asking for more. But in your next demonstration video... could you possibly place a 3" or smaller nail on the ground and go over it (both across and lengthwise) in zero discrimination and go back over it in max discrimination please? Hope you'll think about it... and thanks again...

Jim.

OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Infinium LS/ Ace 250/ Scorpion Gold Stinger/AT Gold/AT Pro
Yes to both request coming soon! I will do much more buried targetds coming up...including a nice 1/4 ozer to see how deep the ATX will get it as well as .5 grammers and smaller. I did the 8" mono test today...should be availiable to the public Monday...

Jim; will do for the nail test with discrimination, good idea. I have done a video on a long iron piece I thought was a nail, which was actually a live find and did the the iron check function and it did the iron grunt...will get that vid up soon too. The only time I tested the discrimination features is to see if I could mask out a .1 gram nugget, and it did, but I don't rememebr at what setting and the video camera was not running. Will tackle the discrimination functions soon...thanks

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video presentation Alan...will be following the rest
of your video tests with great interest. :hello:

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes to both request coming soon! I will do much more buried targetds coming up...including a nice 1/4 ozer to see how deep the ATX will get it as well as .5 grammers and smaller. I did the 8" mono test today...should be availiable to the public Monday...

Jim; will do for the nail test with discrimination, good idea. I have done a video on a long iron piece I thought was a nail, which was actually a live find and did the the iron check function and it did the iron grunt...will get that vid up soon too. The only time I tested the discrimination features is to see if I could mask out a .1 gram nugget, and it did, but I don't rememebr at what setting and the video camera was not running. Will tackle the discrimination functions soon...thanks

Thanks very much Al, this is great... you are a Prince amongst us rabble!! Really looking forward to your next video release... Jim.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bearkat,
Not the first however, thank you so much for your test videos that are very well done. I am looking so forward to watching all of your work with the new ATX. I would assume a small lead shot would sound off just as if it were a piece of gold but I'm wondering what 'sound' the machine makes over lead. Again, thank you for sharing with all of us.

Jim, speak for yourself when you discuss rabble. :tongue3: .............................63bkpkr :hello:

OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Infinium LS/ Ace 250/ Scorpion Gold Stinger/AT Gold/AT Pro
Yes; it will hit a sub .1 gram piece of lead, pretty much sounds like a small nugget or samll target. Even with the big stock 12" DD coil.

Bearkat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread