Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Bearkat

Have watched all your videos with the ATX, I know that some are disgruntled with the results and the test parameters, but I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a unbiased comparison. Good health and good hunting

Koffee

Dec 9, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Goldbug2 x2 , Garrett 250, GTX 3030, CZ20, Excal, Minelab 2200, ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You for the video

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
While watching this video Al I was hoping you would think about sticking the discrimination to max so we could see if the signal changes. That might be too deep a target, but if you ever have that nugget out there again, bury it at 10 inches or so, do the max disc and let's see what happens to the signal. Thanks again... :icon_thumleft:

Jim.

OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Infinium LS/ Ace 250/ Scorpion Gold Stinger/AT Gold/AT Pro
Yea Jim I think I had a brain fart out there. I should have done what you mentioned and also I should have switched that GPX 5000 in fine gold to see the signal get degraded a lot, as well as in enhanced mode. I might do one more ATX - GPX for an encore, Lol.

Coming soon, the silver nugget test with just the ATX!

Alan

OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Yea; I have that on my list also to test against the Infinium......justneed the snow to go away! :tongue3: I do know from using my Infinium that it got a nickle at 11-11.5" and the ATX hit a nickle, with room to spare, at 15"...I'm guessing it would be similar results with the big nugget.

BK

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for your efforts Al. I enjoyed the videos.

Thanks as well for your time spent in shooting the videos and for your obvious expenses incurred while making them.

You have the heart to investigate, and the mind to be inquisitive--both admirable.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Thanks guy for the nice words... Thats all I need to keep me doing more videos! (when the snow melts) :coffee2:

BK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread