Garrett ATX Detector - Feel Free To Add Your Garrett ATX Videos

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So AzViper, some nice vids but I still do not see any detector in your line up of prospecting equipment or, is it stashed under the disclaimer "and so much more that my wife does not know about"?.......................63bkpkr

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You might want to consider the Minelab SDC 2300 too. It's supposed to be released soon.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So AzViper, some nice vids but I still do not see any detector in your line up of prospecting equipment or, is it stashed under the disclaimer "and so much more that my wife does not know about"?.......................63bkpkr

You need to look a little more closely as I do have a MD and headphones. My mining partner just bought the Garrett ATX so that is now in our arsenal. I am waiting on the Minelab SDC 2300 to come out and watch the comparisons before I make a jump for a PI metal detector to go along with my GBP. I will be purchasing a larger coil for the GBP in the next week. Ray just about has me convinced to get the 5"x10" elliptical coil from Fisher.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One reAlly needs wide open country to be able to swing a large coil, I've the 11 x 14 Whites Sierra Max for my GMT - it is heavy, readily floats(holding it down in the water is a Chore) and finds every stump, bush and rock that is on top of the ground though it does go deep.....................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions