Whites great service,

Brivic1

Feb 20, 2013
Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
Detector(s) used
A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI.
13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB.
F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils
Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools

Primary Interest:
Other
G'day to all; I had reason to call whites the other day. My old Vsat had what I thought was a potentiometer go bad. The threshold would just be loud and wouldn;t work.. hence the call to whites.

Mary Duncan answered the phone and was very cheerfull and pleasent to me . I explained the need, and she had the replacement in the mail right away... from call to getting it was 3 days.

I soldered it in place and it is working great again.. now all I need is some good weather ,,,

I just wanted to say thanks to Whites for the service,,,,,,//// Now the NICE part.... they sent it at no charge whatsoever to me. None at all................. I know it was a $12.00 item on the web,// Thank you Whites. Brian Vickery, Magalia ca

That is a tremendous way to keep your customers happy.

Upvote 0

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Customer service strikes again, happy customers equal repeat customers. Biz 101. :thumbsup:

Hope you find some gold!

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
White's has fantastic customer service and they value customer feed back. I have most every loop for the TDI and they're always interested in performance details related to field conditions. However, its time to update their prospecting line of VLF machines.

OP
OP
Brivic1

Brivic1

Feb 20, 2013
Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
Detector(s) used
A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI.
13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB.
F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils
Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools

Primary Interest:
Other
I think I will never quite know all there is to know in the use of my 20 yearold+ Vsat. ....years ago I had a compass, 1967/ then a Garrett groundhog, 1983/ then a whites goldmaster with a hotrock switch [ australian version]1986 .. I never learned all I could have with any of them. I really have bad hearing and that accounts for a lot but , from 12.5Khtz to , I think 61Khtz, you'd think I would be able to do better than I do but , overall the Vsat is finding small stuff better , and I trust the sounds I hear to be what they are in this high mineralization soils here in and around Nor Cal where I live.B

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had the same great experience with Whites customer service.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i used to hold monthly detector outings when i had my bis Adventure for gold in Santa Rosa and it was great talking to all the folks that showed up gettin ready for the hunt, meet at the shop 7am coffee donuts 1/2 hour waiting time, get all the juice pros and cons, service was a big deal, one detector that cost an arm and a leg, plus first born was the worst according to the customers, i hear there getin better
Whites, just can't beat them, since the GM2 came out ,whites has always been my-go-to-machine, very brief time it was on the shelve, Thats when Troy came out with there x5 too bad they discontinued, good service,
Whites back in the palm again and it's because of turn around time and service

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread