Trip to Sawtooth Knob, Northern Nevada.

trinityau

Jan 20, 2010
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, GP 3000 modified
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, I just got back from the trip to Northern Nevada. Here are a few pictures from the trip. I am sure a few of the other guys will have a few pictures to post also. The weather actually was really nice with only one afternoon that the wind became too noisy. We had about twenty five people show up. It was a good trip with lots of fun to be had and some even found a bit of gold. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

These are pictures of the long piece being recovered from a side bank of a dry wash. El Dorado took a picture of me taking pictures.

This is a family portrait of the El Dorado family, Steve and Dee with their two companions.

These are shots of Nuggeteer, Wes, and Rick playing around with the dry washer, I recovered the 1.18 pennyweight nugget out of a dry wash pile.

Myself and some crumbs I detected with the GB Pro.

Some pictures of the general area.

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great job guys! Enjoyed the photos

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great job guys! Enjoyed the photos

I'm with Aufisher... enjoyed the presentation, dandy photos. Thanks Ray, and congrats on getting out with some of the guys for some fun detecting!! :icon_thumleft:

Jim.

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good Times, Good weather, Good Friends, Good Gold- Good Job Guy's!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread