fors gold and a short morning

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Made it back down to shasta. Only got to detect for an hour then it got really windy and hot. Fire danger too high so called it a day. Found 2 pcs. Was .8 dwt. Fors gold got these again where my gb pro could not hear them . Pretty impressive machine.

ForumRunner_20140901_203836.png

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man alive that smoke was a sob yesterday and 104 was not nice either. With that wind it felt like a convection oven in the afternoon. Glad to hear ya got the Nugget Slayer out as she rocks that nuggetshootn'-John :headbang:

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
Man watch yer back out there in that heat fellas.Not to mention fires burning all over.Man that fors(force) Gold is a hound when it comes to that yeller stuff!Nice work cali!

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
WE NEED SOME THUNDERSTORMS TO DOUSE THIS STATE WITHOUT ANY LIGHTNING BEFORE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We need HEAVY rains this year.
Not to be too selfish, but my best holes are all sniped out this year. :(

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just a hunch but I feel one hell of a winter is on the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread